pomoc w przetłumaczeniu tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Witam, mógł by mi ktoś pomóc z przetłumaczeniu tekstu? Mój angielski jest na średnim poziomie wiec wole skonsultować to z kimś kto zna dobrze ten język...
" I received the Wetransfer files and downloaded. I will set the official release date on April 28th so I have more time to submit to Radio etc. I will start some today before Christmas here were they will start Christmas song on Radio 2 weeks before it so I won't do those until after the New Year. It will be available for Pre-Ordering in Dec. I will send you the link when it's up.

You don't have a music society so I registered under my name Quentin B. Mays to collect for you and send you your part once royalties come in which is 6 months to 1yrs after the first licensed Radio spin.

I need lots more pictures from you. Send me the digital cover again in the biggest size at 6000 x6000 without your picture on it. I will use this one I have now for promotion. If you can put on the one you since me with the pic "Going for Adds" in the letter format you used which would look better than me doing it trying to figure out the font you used.

Once I get the midi file, Acapella and payment I'll send over to you the deposit. Then pay the rest after you finish to your Paypal."
Nie tłumaczymy tutaj tekstów. Sama napisz i może ktoś sprawdzi.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa