list z wakacji po angielsku

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

HEJ kto mi napisze list z wakacji do kolegi??
-gdzie jestem na wakacjach
-jaka jest pogoda
-opisać miejsce gdzie jestem
-co robiłam
-wspomnieć o osobach z którymi jestem
Na jeleni chcesz tu trafic?
NIE!!!
ok to może ktoś mi to sprawdzi czy to jest dobrze napisane?? i jak będzie zle to niech poprawi. z góry dziekuje

Dear Michael,

I`m in France. We have holidays now. How are you? Do you have holidays, too? I have been in Paris, France since last Monday. I`m staying in a Kingdoom Hotel next to the Eiffel tower. It has an impressive view.

The weather is good. So far I have been to Luwr, on the Eiffel tower, and many other places whose names I don't remember

Every night I go out. The nightlife starts at about 10 p.m. People go out and they are very friendly. They like talking to every one, and they like meeting new people.

What about food? I can eat my national food, but I can eat their national food with a glass of wine, too. It`s delicious. I`m going to stay here for about 2 days and then I'm going to Barcelona in Spain to see a football match.

I regret very much that you can't be with me here. Maybe you will come to Paris with me next time?

I will be finishing because I have to do the shopping. I don`t have enough time to do everything in this superb country.

See you soon.
dobry list, tylko kilka poprawek, czasem pomimo ze gramatyka jest dobra, zdanie 'brzmi' dziwnie lub nie pasuje cos do czegos, ale ogolnie bardzo dobrze, wiec staralam sie zmienic jak najmniej

>I`m in France. We have holidays now.
I am in France on a holiday.

How are you? Do you have
>holidays, too?
czemu pytanie do tej osoby, uwazam ze nie potrzebne, poza tym w tym czasie pytasz sie czy on miewa wakacjie, jesli chodzi o teraz to pytanie powinno brzmiec 'Are you having a holiday as well?

I have been in Paris, France since last Monday.
nie trzeba 'France', juz bylo powidziane w pierwszym zdaniu

I`m
>staying in a Kingdoom Hotel next to the Eiffel tower. It has an
>impressive view.
in THE Kingdom, which is next ....
w nastepnym zdaniu nie wiadomo do czego 'it' sie odnosi - hotelu czy wiezy
>
>The weather is good. So far I have been to Luwr, on the Eiffel tower,
>and many other places whose names I don't remember
... been to THE Louvre, the Eiffel tower, ('whose' uzywamy do ludzi) dopiero co bylas i nie pamietasz? lepiej napisz: and many other beautiful places.
>
>Every night I go out.
I go out every night. najpierw osoba

The nightlife starts at about 10 p.m.
Nightlife in Paris (przypomnij czytelnikowi gdzie) starts around 10PM (tak ja napisane tez moze byc)

People go
>out and they are very friendly. They like talking to every one, and
>they like meeting new people.
People? jacy people? jest poprawne, ale nie potrzebne 'go out'; moze: Parisians
are very friendly.
>
>What about food? I can eat my national food, but I can eat their
>national food with a glass of wine, too.
dlaczego pytanie? pisz od razu o jedzeniu; czy chodzi tutaj o wybor?
I can choose between different types of cuisine. I can eat Polish food, but I prefer French dishes and a glass of wine.

It`s delicious. I`m going to
>stay here for about 2 days and then I'm going to Barcelona in Spain to
>see a football match.
.... Barcelona, Spain

>
>I regret very much that you can't be with me here. Maybe you will come
>to Paris with me next time?
nie trzeba 'very much'
zamiast will - can i bez ?

>
>I will be finishing because I have to do the shopping. I don`t have
>enough time to do everything in this superb country.
I will end/finish my letter now because I have to go shopping. There is not enough .......
http://sciaga.nauka.pl/index.php/id=index/dept=54/cath=221/sc_kat=36/sc_id=137
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie