Sprawdzanie writingów CPE - szukam nauczyciela

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Przygotowuję się sama do CPE, który planuję zdawać w czerwcu 2012. Jestem zmotywowana i dobrze mi się samej uczy z książek, ale niestety wiem zupełnie jak mi idzie writing, bo się nie potrafię zmusić do pisania tych wypracowań wiedząc, że nie ma mi ich kto sprawdzić. Nie wiem też za bardzo jak mam sobie oceniać summary writing z Use of English. Na kurs w szkole językowej niestety mnie nie stać, bo jestem studentką i sama sie utrzymuje. Dlatego szukam nauczyciela, który poprawiałby moje writingi i summery i wskazał mi, na co powinnam zwrócić uwagę, czego się douczyć jeśli chodzi o pisanie do egz CPE, no i w ogóle ocenił na jakim poziomie ja piszę, czy mam się z czym wybierać na ten czerwiec.

Bardzo proszę o kontakt na maila: [email]
Proszę również napisać, ile kosztowałoby orientacyjnie poprawianie takich wypracowań.
Daj najpierw writing tutaj. Nie musisz cały , może być kawałek. Na pewno znajdą się tutaj osoby które Ci wskażą ewentualnie co jest do poprawienia, nie tylko gramatycznie. Daj go tak jak leci, od ręki czy z głowy, wszystko jedno, nie 'szlifuj' za bardzo bo na egzaminie tak właśnie będzie. Jestem sam ciekaw jak to może wyglądać.
zgadzam sie z Savem (naturalnie). Zdal na "A". Nie spiesz sie za bardzo z wydawaniem pieniedzy. Rzuc na forum. poziom tu jest bardzo wysoki. @%#%$ dalej pisze jak debilka.
Don't be shy. Utilize the resources of this forum and the goodwill of its regular patrons. If you demonstrate dedication and willingness to improve/learn, you will be pleasantly surprised at the generosity of people's time.
Don't include long writing passages. Limit yourself to a paragraph or two.
Dziękuję bardzo, nie chciałam po prostu jakoś się napraszać z tymi pracami i dlatego pomyślałam, że mogłabym komuś zapłacić. Tutaj wklejam przykładowy artykuł, który napisałam niedawno, niestety nie pamiętam jakie było polecenie, ale gdy to pisałam, to miałam wrażenie, że temat został zrealizowany :)

Little adults

Each one of us knows this scenario – several meals in a hurry, a whole day at work, some time spent on watching television, surfing the Internet and the day is over. We sorely miss our happy golden days of childhood when there was nothing to be preoccupied with and we laugh at our childlike dreams – to be an adult. In this day and age children are as busy as adults. In fact, they are ‘little’ adults. But have we ever wondered what are the dreams of children nowadays?

It is sad that the life of a child in today’s world seems to have lost all its carefreeness and – what is even worse – we do not see that after a whole day at school a child wants to rest for a while and not necessarily dash for the extracurriculars. We are proud of the fact that our child at the age of three learns foreign languages. We are so overjoyed that we are the parents of this little genius that we even plan piano classes when our child has the fingers big enough to press the piano keys. That is how we slowly forget about the capacities and real needs of the child.

Coming back to our own childhood, what we can remember of it? Probably the endless games of hide and seek, games of blind man’s buff, playing with dolls or building blocks and long hours spent on cooking the soup of mud and leaves with our all covered in mud friends. It is advisable to ask ourselves if our child has time for the mentioned activities and what is even more vital – if it has any friends at all. Would we exchange all our friends for ballet classes and piano lessons? Certainly we would not, so do not do it to our children.

All in all, we should take into consideration the fact that childhood is not the introduction to adulthood. This is not the time for ballet and violin. These are days of play, love, friendship and carefreeness. And they will not happen again.

Each one of us knows this scenario – <several ...nie potrz.> meals [brakuje tu slowo]in a hurry, a whole day at work, some time spent on watching television, surfing the Internet and the day is over. We sorely miss our happy golden days of childhood when there was nothing to be preoccupied with and we laugh at our childlike dreams – to be an adult. In this day and age, children are as busy as adults. In fact, they are ‘little’ adults. <But> Have we ever wondered what are the dreams of children nowadays?

It is sad that the life of a child in today’s world seems to have lost all its carefreeness and – what is even worse – we do not see that after a whole day at school a child wants to rest for a while and not necessarily dash [off to] <for the> extracurricular<s> [activities]. We are proud of the fact that our child, at the age of three, learns foreign languages. We are so overjoyed that we are the parents of this little genius that we even plan piano classes when our child's <has the> fingers [are not yet] big enough to press the piano keys. That is how we slowly forget [moze overlook} about the capacities and real needs of the child.

Coming back to our own childhood, what [we can ...kol. slow]remember of it? Probably the endless games of hide and seek, games of blind man’s buff, playing with dolls or building blocks and long hours spent <on cooking the soup of mud and leaves> making mud pies with our [mud-splattered] <all covered in mud> friends. [It is advisable to ...moze: we should] ask ourselves if our child has time for the abovementioned activities and what is even more vital [wole " important"] – if it {?????dziecko nie jest it}has any friends at all. Would we exchange all our friends for ballet classes and piano lessons? Certainly we would not, [so do not do it to...popracuj tu dalej, a little awkwardly phrased] our children.

[zabraklo mi czasu]
Little adults

Each one of us 'knows' (dalabym to 'recognises) this scenario – several meals in a hurry, a whole day at work, some time spent on watching television, surfing the Internet and the day is over. We sorely miss our happy golden days of childhood when there was nothing to be preoccupied with and we laugh at our childlike dreams – to be an adult.

It is sad that the life of a child in today’s world seems to have lost all its 'carefreeness' (nie wiem czy to jest prawdziwe slowo) and – what is even worse – we do not see that after a whole day at school a child wants to rest for a while and not necessarily dash for the 'extracurriculars' (napisz 'eztracurricular activities).

Coming back to our own childhood, what 'we can' CAN WE remember of it? Probably the endless games of hide and seek, games of blind man’s buff, playing with dolls or building blocks and long hours spent on cooking the soup of mud and leaves with our all 'covered in mud friends' (dalabym to inaczej...friends covered in mud).
Would we exchange all our friends for ballet classes and piano lessons? Certainly we would not, so WE SHOULD NOT 'do not' (niepotr) do it to our children.
These are days of play, love, friendship and carefreeness.
Dziękuję Wam bardzo za poprawę mojego wypracowania i za cenne uwagi :) widzę, że muszę jeszcze sporo nad writingiem pracować, bo bardzo go zaniedbałam i postanowiłam się zmuszać do pisania 1 wypracowania tygodniowo. Mam nadzieję, że jak napiszę do czerwca ponad 20 wypracowań, to jeszcze jakoś się wyrobię :)
tez sie zastanawialam nad "carefreeness". Zagladnelam do slownika: jest. Ale nie podoba mi sie.
Tak, niestety z tym "carefreeness" to się wahałam, a tak to bywa, że jak się waham to na stówę popełnię błąd :/

A jeszcze się zapytam o jedną rzecz, chodzi mi o książki do nauki. Zaczęłam się uczyć z Objective Proficiency i dość sprawnie mi to idzie (mam self-study student's book i nagrania). Siedzę też gdzieś w połowie CPE Use of English V. Evans i CPE Testbuilder. Jak to skończę, to zabiorę się pewnie za Grammar & Vocabulary for CAE and CPE. A i zrobiłam również sporo rozdziałów ze Skippera (Advanced Grammar & Vocablary). Do writingów będę używała Successful Writing Prof. Przed egzaminem chciałabym już robić tylko past papers. Czy coś jeszcze powinnam wziąć pod uwagę? Wybrałam sobie takie popularne pozycje, o których słyszałam od innych.
>>Tak, niestety z tym "carefreeness" to się wahałam

Try this in bold instead. It could be the word you need.

“ There is no little child within me now
sing back to the thrushes, to leap up
When June winds kiss me, when an apple bough
Laughs into blossom, or a buttercup
Plays with the sunshine, or a violet
Dances in the glad crew. Alas! Alas!
.......The meaning of the daisies in the grass
I have forgotten; and if my cheeks are wet,
It is not with the blitheness of a child...”
( Richard Realf)

You can put it like “... the blitheness and spontaneity of a child ..”

I understand you wanted to set it in some gently nostalgic tone, to sprinkle a certain feeling of ....enchanting gloominess..but still enchanting , maybe even literary and elevated in places, right ?
Why not pad it out with some inversions then ?

In this way alone is it..
Often do we..
So sad is it
edytowany przez savagerhino: 17 lis 2011
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.