Dylemat co dalej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-52 z 52
| następna
>>>. you know @Terri , I 've nevet put on a bad word on you ,haven; t I ?
that's because you know which side your bread is buttered, don't you....:-) you are a love...
>>>>Straight Up ...she says : I like type of men that pay me compliments ...
OH NO, she doesn't.......where exactly have I written that?
>>>>Terri...
sticks and stones, my darling, sticks and stones.....
Cytat:
that's because you know which side your bread is buttered, don't you....:-) you are a love...

...I am a physicist ..I had to deal with so -called eigenfuncions ,eigenvalues and a complex conjugates related with ...,so therefore my knowledge about love and devotion seems really scanty @ Terri :)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 09 lut 2017
You are bashing me since I joined this forum. Yes you are.

It doesn't make any sense what she wrote. Completely insane. That bread methaphor means: Where your best interest lies - I don't have any personal crusaide towards you or any interest at that.

I don't need no recognistion or actualisation from other people to boost my self esteem.

It's self evident how narcissistic you are and manipulative. Which is not surprise.

If you truly are well spoken in english (I doubt) you would agree to accept the challange and talk to me on skype ?

You can stay anonymous obvioiusly don't need to show your face.

Your language is very questionable to be honest ... Prove me wrong please .... otherwise... it means that you are lacking of this KNOWLEDGE...you are talking so much about...

I am deadly serious now...
edytowany przez big.f00t: 09 lut 2017
Cytat:
Look She just admitted how narcissistic she IS.
... well, you cannot tell this for sure ..every little person is in fact undiscovered area....U don't have to see a person face to face ...I mean that some lines speak for itself and that's enough to have known someone almost inside out :) I've worked it out at times and I do know what I'm saying .
She's a banshee. It troubles me enormously... how easy men can be manipulated by women. She is using you against me now. She said she likes kind of men like you and instantly you went against me. Absolutely jaw dropping stuff...
Cytat:
If you truly are well spoken in english (I doubt) you would agree to accept the challange and talk to me on skype ?
...have you ever heard me spoken ? I bet you have not..please tell me how to provide eigenvalues to some Schrodinger's solutions to square well when a particle is travelling alone and all of a suden it meets a potential barrier on its way , no matter if it is parabolic -shaped .. I meant the set od the Furier form , either or some of " Laplace's transform solutions found " provided ? would you ever be able to do that ? I don't think so :(
I was referring to Banshee not you mate. I have no idea what you just wrote about particles... why should I ? I want terri to answer the call from me on skype and talk to me in english ...give me a lesson ahhahahahah.... trust me I would recford this stuff...
It seems like she ran away ... no wonder sadly she is just talking how fluent she is....mate if she is so narcisstic ...I doubt she actually can speak at all...
Frankly, this is going to be a real challenge because of you , u know what ? . -and then you go diving right straight in the heart of atom and you have to think through all interactions down the line that are happening over there ,..toooooo much complex issues to put it as it is .I tell you the example : you kicked a ball against wall and did you ever know that in some cases it can get trough on the other side of the wall regardless how strong you'd kicked it ,in other words : regardless the energy given ? to cut straight to the chase you got some quantum effects yet undicovered by science ..My reply comes here " it;s not us to make the World going round and that is for all I can say " We think through some matters or facts over and over again, endlessly and we find ourselves knowing very little about the whoile World . Sadly ,we do know in fact very little (
Cytat:
no wonder sadly she is just talking how fluent she
..I bet she's fluent despite the fact I've never met her ..I have always spoke of my heart not being backed by any dictionaries ......for Goodness sake , please remember that ..you write as it is.. and you speak as it is , got it ? :)))
Frankly ... I find it shocking what you just wrote. I am not even remotely interested in phisics ... what the heck ?

I want Terri ... on skype exercising her narcissistic ...blown out proportions claim of her superiority on this forum .....for love of god ...

She needs to be debunked!
Look she is clearly a liar. I guess no comment on that. Sadly she is a shallow person. She is full of you know what. Sad to say ... she is completely mental...
Cytat:
Sad to say
..you probably should not have said like this ".... we use : sadly ..to mention ' ..being in a rush is not the best adviser ever ...
Cytat:
blown out proportions
blown out OF... :) ..for Goodness sake, for Heaven's sake, for God's sake ....lubię też ' for phuck's sake " :)
Nie jedź z nim tak ostro, Robert, bo jeszcze chłopak to weźmie do siebie
http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/sad-to-say
Cytat:
used when talking about something that makes you unhappy
Sad to say, sport is more important than academic subjects at some universities.

Cytat:
..you probably should not have said like this ".... we use : sadly ..to mention '

That's what dictionary happens to say :D

Sad to say is perfectly fine.

Why are you picking on me now ?
It's quite fishy what's going on this forum ...must say.
Why are you taking sides and trying to debunk my english ... I am confused.

I can't understand what it means ? You are now condemning me based on what ?

Terri ... needs to be EXPOSED for what she is. She is mental and absolutely grotesque. !
You tried to DEBUNK my english ...didin't work :D ahhahahah ... Want to debunk my english ?

I am waiting on skype ... i will record it and post on YouTube and paste it on forum :D how about that ?
I'd love to have a conversation on that mate ? not capable ? ... It just crossed my mind :D
Cytat:
It just crossed my mind
..why did that cross your mind ?
One of us is a genius, the other is a fool. You all decide who is whom....
Oh Jesus...Why you're pushing this retarded narrative ? What is wrong with you ?

Why you even wasting my time... ??????
edytowany przez big.f00t: 10 lut 2017
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-52 z 52
| następna

« 

Pytania dotyczące języka angielskiego

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie