Sprawdzenie prac! Bardzo proszę ! :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
BARDZO PROSIŁA BYM O SPRAWDZENIE TYCH PRAC. Naprawdę bardzo mi zależy.
staram napisać się jak najlepiej i chcę sprawdzić jakie błędy popełniam, bo napewno nie jeden będzie. :( :)

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc.

1)
we are organizing a meeting with William Shekspir the guest will be a playwright. A few people will get suprises . the meeting will be in manufactura at 7 p.m.

2)
I am writing to tell you I've changed my work. My old job was too stressed for me. I work in restaurant. I give a caffee and tea. I give a cookie. I like to working there. I spend time with nice people and I met nice guy. My new e-mail: xx. Please, write soon.

3)
I did brithday in club. Brithday were in the club ,,xxx,,. The evening was famous dance. There is a lot of a photo. Tomorrow I will send pictures. I'm sorry that (ciebie nie było).

4)
I'm looking for a roommate. The flat is a London and flat in the center. Next to the apartament is a lot of shops. The room is a big and is in excellent codition. In the roon is TV, bed, shelf, table, phone, desk and compyter. Rent costs 1000zł. Please phone after 7 p.m on 509 xxx xxx.

5)
How you live in London. I'm going to England. I will work and learn English of course my parents didn't want to accept this trip., but I say that I am responsible. I want drive with a Poland on 8 October . Please you found me flat in England. Do you know how much life there. I have a problem. Can I drive from the aipart to the centre.

6)
Rent!
I want to rent a flat in England. I am looking for appartamens for 1 year. I want a flet in centrum. Please phone after 7 p.m on xxx xxx xxx.
1) we are organizing a meeting with
(tutaj daj...the playwright) William 'Shekspir' (napisz to po ang) AS the guest. 'will be a playwright' (niepotr). A few people will get suprises - (ale jakie? o co tu chodzi?) . The meeting will be in Manufactura at 7 p.m.
2) I am writing to tell you THAT I've changed my 'work' JOB. My old job was too 'stressed' (zla czesc mowy, tutaj STRESSFUL for me. I work in (brak przedimka) restaurant. I 'give' (daj inne slowo SERVE 'a' (niepotr) 'caffee' (popraw to slowo) and tea. I 'give' SERVE 'a' (to znaczy ze tylko jedno przez caly dzien, 'a' jest niepotr) cookieS. I like 'to' (niepotr) working there. I spend time with nice people and I met (brak przedimka) nice guy.
3) I 'did' (to jest zle slowo, tutaj HAD-mialam) MY 'brithday'(ortog) in (brak przedimka) club. 'Brithday' (tego slowa tak nie piszemy-popraw) 'were' WAS in the club ,,xxx,,. The evening was 'famous dance.' (tego nie rozumiem) There 'is' (ale przeciez mowisz o l. mnogiej-popraw) a lot of 'a' (nie przed l. mnoga) photoS. Tomorrow I will send (ale komu? musisz napisac) pictures. I'm sorry that (ciebie nie było- you were not there.).
4) The flat is 'a London and flat in the center' (to jest maslo maslane, popraw). Next to the 'apartament' (ortog) 'is' ARE-dlatego ze mowisz o l. mn) a lot of shops. The room is 'a' (niepotr) big and is in excellent 'codition' (ortog). In the 'roon' Ortog) is (brak przedimka) TV, bed, shelf, table, phone, desk and 'compyter' (ej no, chyba wiesz jak to slowo sie pisze).
5) 'How you live in London' (tego zdania nie rozumiem).
I will work and learn English. Of course my parents didn't want to accept this trip., but I say that I am responsible (hello - tutaj posklejalas z innych- nie rob tego). I want TO drive 'with' (tutaj kalka z polskiego - slowo FROM-od) 'a' (a ile tych Poland jest?) Poland on 8 October . Please COULD you 'found' (zly czas) me (brak przedimka) flat in England. 'Do you know how much life there' (tego zdania nie rozumiem). Can I drive from the 'aipart' (ortog) to the centre (generalnie gdzie jest pytanie to dajemy znak zapytania).
6) I am looking for (brak przedimka) 'appartamens' (ortog) for 1 year. I want a 'flet' (ortog) in 'centrum' (to jest polskie slowo).
no te błędy w wyrazach to dlatego, że pisałam dość szybko na klawiaturze i wkradły się błędy.
ale bardzo dziękuję za sprawdzenie :)))

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie