Artykuł na stronę internetową.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
W szkole, do której chodzisz wprowadzono całkowity zakaz wnoszenia urządzeń telekomunikacyjnych i informatycznych, co nie spodobało się uczniom. Napisz artykuł na szkolną stronę internetową, w którym przedstawisz racje obydwu stron - uczniów i dyrekcji szkoły oraz zasugerujesz rozwiązanie problemu.

Plain ban is an attack on students’ rights?
Rather no one expected the headmaster’s decision to ban electronic devices in our school. Do you know that if you don’t wanna be punished, on no account can you bring even your mobile phone? No wonder all the students are really astonished and they openly talk about violating their rights.

School management stays relentless by explaining that its idea would help students with keeping the concentration during lessons. Moreover, it points to many studies that show the unfavorable impact of mobile phones on male fertility. As it turned out, the arguments aren’t convincing enough and the idea came in for the huge criticism. The students expressed their opposition by not attending any lesson at all. What is more, they decided to hold a demonstration in the name of saving students’ rights.

Many of you want to know my opinion about it. To be honest, such a controversial decision has both advantages and disadvantages as well. Personally, I think that young people cannot do without mobile phones, so the ones should be allowed by the school management. It’d be beneficial for both parties.

What will the future of students be? Perhaps all we’ll soon reach an agreement with our headmaster. Hopefully, we succeed and prove the need of the use of electronic devices. Let the power of our rights win!

Poprosiłbym o sprawdzenie i ewentualną korektę. ;)