Personalities- sprawdzenie zdań na ustną wypowiedź

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Będę bardzo wdzięczna, jeśli ktoś to sprawdzi, ponieważ często przy tłumaczeniu zdań mam ten problem, że tłumaczę z polskiego na angielski 1:1, a to tak nie działa.

Tell your partner about:
- somebody you know who is very bad- tempered
My brother is bad- temered. He often argues with me. He is very impatient and nervous, so he does not like shopping, especially before holidays. Once he borrowed me a book and I Lost it. It infuriated him. He was shouting very long. Fortunately after few minutes he calmed down.

- somebody you know who is incredibly absent- minded
My friend Marta is incredibly absent- minded. She often makes many things at the same time but does not end well. One time she took out from oven cake and she burnt her hand. One day she was ironing and tidying room and she burned her blouse, becouse she left iron for too long on blouse. Another day she gave me tea with salt. It was the worst tea in my life!

- somebody you konow extremely big- headed
My cousin is extremely big- headed. He thinks that he knews answers of all questions. He always says, that I make something bad and he would do this better. Tutaj chciałam napisać, że nie ma przyjaciół, bo wszystkich poucza, ale nie wiem jak to napisać

- somebody you know who is rather tight- fisted
My dad is rather tight- fisted. He does not like spending a lot of money. He always scrolls (przegląda- nie wiem, czy to odpowiednie słowo) the bills. He was very angry when my mum spent a lot of money on cosmetics. He was offended all day.

- somebody you know who is a bit two- faced
I had friend who turned out two- faced (okazał się fałszywy, nie wiem, czy dobrze). We knewn from primary school. We were neighbours. I very liked her. We were spending a lot of time together. One day I find out she had told other person about my secrets. we broke up our friendship.
Tell your partner about:
- somebody you know who is very bad- tempered
My brother is bad- temered. He often argues with me. He is very impatient and nervous, so = WIĘC he does not like shopping, especially before holidays. Once he borrowed TO ZNACZY 'POZYCZYC OD KOGOS' me a book and I Lost it. It infuriated him. He was shouting very long LEPIEJ: SHOUTED AND SHOUTED. Fortunately after BRAK SLOWA few minutes he calmed down.

- somebody you know who is incredibly absent- minded
My friend Marta is incredibly absent- minded. She often makes TO BY ZNACZYLO 'TWORZY', A NIE 'ROBI' many things at the same time but does not end well ONA NIE KONCZY SIE DOBRZE?. One time ONCE she took CO out from PRZEDIMEK oven cake and she burnt her hand. One day she was ironing and tidying CZYJ room and she burned T, TAK JAK W POPRZEDNIM ZDANIU her blouse, becouse LITEROWKA she left PRZEDIMEK iron TUTAJ WSTAW O BLUZCE for too long on PRRZEDIMEK blouse. Another day she gave me tea with salt. It was the worst tea in my life!

- somebody you konow extremely big- headed
My cousin is extremely big- headed. He thinks that he knews BARDZO ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA answers of NIE 'OF', INNE SLOWO all questions. He always says, that I make ZNOWU 'TWORZĘ' something bad and he would do this better. Tutaj chciałam napisać, że nie ma przyjaciół, bo wszystkich poucza, ale nie wiem jak to napisać. TWOJ KUZYN UDZIELA SIE OD SOBOTY NA FORUM.
WIESZ JAK NAPISAC' NIE MA PRZYJACIOL'. 'POUCZAC' MOZE BYC 'LECTURE'

- somebody you know who is rather tight- fisted
My dad is rather tight- fisted. He does not like spending a lot of money. He always scrolls (przegląda- nie wiem, czy to odpowiednie słowo) EXAMINES = BADA the bills. He was very angry when my mum spent a lot of money on cosmetics. He was offended all day.

- somebody you know who is a bit two- faced
I had friend who turned out TO BE two- faced (okazał się fałszywy, nie wiem, czy dobrze). We knewn MASZ PROBLEM Z TYM CZASOWNIKIEM W DODATKU MUSISZ UZYC CZASU PAST PERFECT from primary school. We were neighbours. I very liked her TUTAJ: BARDZO (DWA SLOWA) . We were spendingW SIMPLE PAST a lot of time together. One day I find TO JEST CZAS TERAZNIEJSZY out she had told MY SECRETS TO ANother person about my secrets. we broke up our friendship

OK, pracuj nad sobą, a będziesz pisać jeszcze lepiej. Ważne, że masz o czym pisać i nie robisz bardzo rażących bledow (może z wyjątkiem know-knew-known)
Dzięki bardzo
Mógłby mi ktoś jeszcze napisać, jak powinno przetłumaczyć się zdanie: Ona często robi wiele rzeczy jednocześnie, ale to zazwyczaj nie kończy się dobrze
sprawdzimy, jak sam(a) przetlumaczysz
She often does many things at the same time, but id does not finish well
kończy się = end
zazwyczaj?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka