My ordinary day

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie krótkiego listu z opisem dnia:

Hey,
Today I would like to tell you about my ordinary day. I work at a bank. I usually wake up at half past six. I make my bed and I go to the bathroom. I wash my hair and face. I go to the kitchen and I prepare breakfast. After eating I go back to the bathroom ad I brush my teeth. I leave the house at half past seven. I must catch a bus. I usually spend eight hours at work. When I go back to home I usually go shopping. On the way from work to home I usually go shopping. After I prepare a dinner. I try to haven't a nap, because I don't wat to lose free-time. In the afternoon I go to the gym.
In the evening I'm lazy. I usually read a book or watch TV. I often go to the bed a midnight.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
XYZ
When I go back to home I usually go shopping. NP. On the MY way from work to home I usually go DO SOME shopping. After NP. LATER I prepare a dinner.
I try to haven't a nap, because I don't wat to lose free-time. nie rozumiem tego
Cytat: Aaric
I try to haven't a nap, because I don't wat to lose free-time. nie rozumiem tego

on tego nie ma na mysli. Co chcial napisac to: I try not to have a nap, because I don't want to lose any free time.
In the afternoon I go to the gym. kończysz pracę o czwartej. Zanim zrobisz zakupy, ugotujesz i zjesz obiad itp ....już nie ma afternoon ;-)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Studia za granicą