feelings

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie, czy dobrze napisałam zdania.
- really disappointed
I was really disappointed when I was watching volleyball match. IIt was Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. It was quarterfinal and Poland national team was playing with USA team. Our team lost 3-0. It was over dream about medals.
- a bit homesick
I was on holidays with friends. I was in Italy for two weeks. It was really wonderful vacation, but I felt a bit homesick. I called to my parents once time a day.
- scared
I was scared stiff when I must go to the driver license exam. I afraid of I do not pass this exam. I could not eat anything before that.
- very grateful
One day when I was gowing to the shop somebody stolen my mobile phone. It was terrible! I asked a man to lent me his mobile, but he did not agree. Next I asked a young women and fortunately she gave me her phone. I was very grateful. Thanks to her I could call to the police and my family.
match jest policzalny
the Olympic Games, ale ten mecz to nie byly igrzyska, mecz był podczas igrzysk
a quarterfinal, ewent. the quarterfinals
jedna jest polska druzyna narodowa, no i 'polska' to przymiotnik
jedna jest druzyna usa
'marzenie... ' ma byc podmiotem
on holiday
a really wonderful vacation
dzwonić nie wymaga przyimka po angielsku
once = jeden raz
must tylko w czasie terazniejszym, zreszta nie jest potrzebne to slowo
pojsc do egzaminu - a co, egzamin to jakies miejsce? Napisz 'kiedy zdawalem' w czasie Past Continuous
zdanie z afraid zupelnie zle afraid to jest przymiotnik,a potem uzyj zdania wprowadzonego przez that i pamietaj o nastepstwie czasow
gowing? myslisz o takim ministrze? stolen to nieodpowiednia forma czasownika, podobnie jak lent
women = kobiety
moglem zadzwonic = was able to... (could znaczy: byla taka mozliwosc, ale nie wiadomo, czy skorzystalem)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie