Spr rozprawki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Ever since the Internet came into general use, people have been debating the question of freedom of speech online. Some of them believes it should not be restricted. To my mind, every Internet discussion ought to be limited while considering the right to free expression and the possibility of defence against fraudulent accusations.

The first disadvantage is that Internet users may offend others due to the fact that they think they have freedom of speech. The problem is particularly noticeable at various forums and discussion groups. During the anonymous discussions, there are people who insult others, their views and beliefs. The comments touching famous people are also harmful and unjust. Such behaviours certainly do not serve any useful purpose.

Another downside is that it is really hard to defend yourself if it comes to fraudulent accusation – comments are impersonal. As a result people may believe what someone wrote about somebody and judge this person wrongly. It can affect unfavourably on victim's self-assessment.

On the other hand some people believe that freedom of speech should not be limited as we can avoid harm by employing moderators on online websites. Nevertheless, attempts to control content posted on the Internet by user are often unsuccessful as there is no possibility to delete all of them.

On the whole, in my view the right of free expression in the Internet should be restricted. Only in this way we can reduce harm and evil among Internet users.
believes?
'while considering' - juz ci kiedys napisalem, ze to nie jest zrozumiałe
przedimki przed fradulent accusation, victim's, user
affect unfavourably on badly affect
raczej possibility of deleting
Beliefs sorki. :p
No w mordeczkę coś mi świtało, że ktoś mi zwrocil uwage :p
Chodzilo mi o 1 ofiarę
Co z user?
nie moze byc 'beliefs', bo zdanie nie ma wtedy sensu
juz napisałem, co z user. Teraz widze, ze w tym zdaniu brakuje wiecej przedimkow
Ok nie tu popatrzyłam z tym believe, juz wiem gdzie bo tam jest them i bez s powinno byc
No a z victim, zabacz:
Ja tu opisuję konkretny przypadek o jednej osobie, tak samo mówi się po polsku
W rezultacie ludzie mogą uwierzyć w to, co ktoś napisał o tej osobie i ocenić ją błędnie. Może to źle wpłynać na poczucie własnej wartości OFRIARY/poszkodowanego.
Jedna ofiara jako ogół :p
Cytat:
the right of free expression

"rightS to express freely "hmmm, ... dla mnie lepiej by się czytało 'freedom/ labour of speech ' ale spoko ok ;)
Feedom OF Expression dzizas ...
Cytat: big.f00t
Feedom OF Expression dzizas ...

hello - chyba Freedom......
Cytat:
hello - chyba Freedom......

myslisz ze mialem na mysli feedom ... ? nie trafilem palcem w klawisz jak pisalem i wcisnalem enter i poszedlem do kuchni po szklanke whisky.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia