Sprawdzenie rozprawki.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich.
Od niedawna zaczęłam naukę języka, jednakże stanęłam przed obliczem napisania rozprawki. Proszę o sprawdzenie błędów i ich skorygowanie oraz proszę o wyrozumiałość w sprawie moich błędów :)

Some people believe that doing sport at school is a distraction from more important work. I will try to give my own opinion and to propose ways for students to do more sport at school without causing problems for their studies.
In my opinion students have too much science, so they do not like sports, because sports make they tired. They must often learn for exams. Firstly, some teenagers like sports like runing, play volleyball or basketball, but they do not time so as to learn. They must have to make a decision. They can do sports and have worse marks or they can a little leave sports and have better marks. In my school I have three hours a sports in week, but one of them is theoretical PE, so two hours we can play basketball or volleyball. Secondly, I think that other subject are more important than PE, because we won't pass a matura of PE but subjects like biology, chemist or physics. In my opinion school can give us a choice about choose kinds of sports. This way, we could choose for example fitness or gymnastic. What is more, teenagers should restrict the use of mobile phones. Then they will have more time to sport and study. Besides, sports do us healthier, and allow to rest our brain. We should do favourite activities 3 times a week.
In my opinion students have too much science, so they do not like sports, because sports make theyTHEY NIE JEST PODMIOTEM, WIEC NIE MOZE BYC TU UZYTE tired. They must often learn STUDY for exams. Firstly, some teenagers like sports like runing ORTOGR, play volleyball or basketball, but they do not BRAK CZASOWNIKA time so as to learn. They must have to MUSZĄ MUSIEĆ? make a decision. They can do sports and have LEPIEJ: EARN/GET worse marks or they can a little leave sports ASIDE A LITTLE and have better marks. In my school I have three hours a ZLE SLOWO sports in ZLE SLOWO week, but one of them is theoretical PE NIE ZROZUMIEJA 'PE' , so two hours we can play basketball or volleyball FOR TWO HOURS. Secondly, I think that other subject INNE PRZEDMIOT are more important than PE, because we won't pass TO ZNACZY 'ZDAC', A MASZ NAPISAĆ 'ZDAWAC' (TAKE) a matura of IN PE but IN subjects like biology, chemist APTEKARZ or physics. In my opinion school can give us a choice about choose ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA, ALE I TAK DZIWNE: WYBOR W SPRAWIE WYBORU? kinds of sports. This way, we could choose for example fitness TRAINING or gymnasticS. What is more, teenagers should restrict the use of mobile phones. Then they will have more time to ZLE SLOWO sport and study. Besides, sports do ZLY CZASOWNIK, NIE TO 'ROBIC' us healthier, and allow TUTAJ DOPELNIENIE to rest our brain ZWROC TEZ UWAGE, ZE KAZDY MA SWOJ MOZG, NIE MAMY WSZYSCY JEDNEGO MOZGU. We should do CZYJE favourite activities 3 times a week.
Dziękuję bardzo :)

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia