Sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, mam problem z przetłumaczeniem listu, który chcę wysłać wraz z aplikacją. Jeśli mógłby ktoś rzucić na to okiem i powiedzieć co jest źle byłabym wdzięczna

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a student of last year at the faculty of xyz at the xyz in Warsaw. I would like to apply for the Erasmus + Programme in Universitat Politècnica de València in the academic year 2016/2017 from july, as a recent graduate.
The reason why I would like to participate at the UPV is to carry out my work experience. This will also help me develop skills and competences relevant to my field and area of study. Also, it will give me an opportunity to learn better the technical english and get know the spanish culture. Moreover, I will be able to develop and practise my spanish language skills(jako, że zaczęłam się uczyć od niedawna). I can quickly learn all new responsibilities and I am not scared of new things. I confirm that I have never participated in the Erasmus Exchange Study Programme. I will be very grateful if u gave me that chance. My experience that i have achived on studies and interships over the years has shown that im very creative person with good teamwork skills, which I believe would be great help while studying in your university.

Sincerely,
xyz
Ja bym użył 'final' zamiast 'last' ujął np: I am in my final year of...
ok, dziękuję :)
w zakończeniu w takiej sytuacji lepiej użyć question czy matter ?
I would be most grateful if you would look into this question as soon as it is possible. Please find my CV attached to this email.
w/g mnie jak' look into' ...to 'matter' .
Skill and competence is more or less the same thing ;-))
Cytat:
I would be most grateful if you would look into this question
..ponadto to zdanie nie jest gramatyczne w/g mnie - nie daje sie 'would ' w taki sposob ..bo to jest okres warunkowy , mozna owszem ' mieszac' okresy ...ale nie zawsze to dziala a wiec : I would be grateful ..if you looked into / took (.....cos tam cos tam ) into your account .
@Roberto

'I would ... if you would' jest poprawne i czesto wystepuje w listach formalnych. Jak czegos nie wiesz, to sie nie wypowiadaj
..zbyt formalnie to brzmi :)
napisałeś, że jest niegramatyczne. Czy ty masz upośledzenie umysłowe?
..zalezy w jakim sensie jest to gramatyczne .
Cytat:
Czy ty masz upośledzenie umysłowe?
..weś chlopie mysl co piszesz ...bo ja Cię nie obrażam ... ani nikogo tutaj...ale też tego samego wymagam od innych ...to dziala w 2 strony - nie w 1 -dną :)
Czy ty masz upośledzenie umysłowe? This is really uncalled for.
I am a 'student of last year' (tutaj napisz ktory to rok, nie 'last year' tylko 3rd year, 4th year, 5th year) at the faculty of xyz at the xyz in Warsaw. I would like to apply for the Erasmus + Programme in Universitat Politècnica de València in the academic year 2016/2017 from 'july' (miesiace piszemy duzymi literami) (nie napisales roku? to jest wazne), 'as a recent graduate' (calkowicie nie rozumiem po co to jest tutaj napisane).
This will also help me develop skills and competences relevant to my field and area of study (ale cfo to jest? musisz napisac wyrazniej). 'Also' (nie zaczynaj zdan z 'also. mozna...At the same time), it will give me an opportunity to 'learn' (nie, to jest za niskie slowo, tutaj potrzeba cos specjalistycznego) better 'the' (niepotr) technical 'english' (tutaj ma byc duza litera) and 'get TO know' (to jest za niski, tutaj ...familiarise myself with) the 'spanish' (duza litera. Dlaczego o tym musze przypominac?) culture. Moreover, 'I will be able to' (nie, lepiej...this will give me an opportunity to) develop and practise my 'spanish' (duza litera) language skills. I can quickly learn all new responsibilities and I am not 'scared' (za dziecinne slowo, tutaj 'afraid') of new 'things' (to znaczy co? tutaj lepiej dac 'experiences'). I CAN confirm that I have never participated in the Erasmus Exchange Study Programme.
I will be very grateful if 'u ' (co do jasnej to ma znaczyc? po jakiemu to jest? to ma byc formalny list, a myslisz ze piszesz do kolezanki z fejsa) WOULD gave me that chance. My experience IS that 'i' (zawsze i to zawsze to slowo piszemy duza litera) have 'achived' (blad ortog) 'on' (zle slowo) studies and 'interships' (blad ortog) over the years (alepiej napisac dokladniej kiedy) has shown that 'im' (popraw to i zapamietaj jak to sie pisze) very creative person with good teamwork skills, which I believe would be OF great help while studying in your university.

'Sincerely' (nie, jak piszemy Dear Sir/Madam to konczymy Yours faithfully)

tyle ode mnie
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.