Proszę o korekty

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1) The most important thing which help me in learning English is the Internet and
combination of difference things which I can find there. I like learning foreign languages. According to me the best method is speaking with other people not necessary with native speakers. But it not an easy find somebody who want to talk with me in English. Luckily on the Internet I can find a lot of useful informations and I
attend to English school. I think that Polish education system is very weak and If u want to speak English very well you must learn on your own or attend to a English course.

2) At the weekend I like playing computer games and spend time with my family.
It's special time when after all the week I can relax and lazing about.
Usually I'm looking forward to weekend when I have a lot of activities for doing.
I don't plan my weekend in advance I do what I want.
Cytat: uczen1234
1) The most important thing which help<-ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKAS me in learning English is the Internet and A combination of difference=RÓŻNICA things which I can find there. I like learning foreign languages. According to me the best method is speaking with other people not necessarILY with native speakers. But it BRAK not an easy find somebody who want<-ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKAS to talk TO me in English. Luckily on the Internet I can find a lot of useful informations and I attend AN English school. I think that THE Polish education system is very weak and If u<-TO NIE JEST SMS want to speak English very well you must learn on your own or attend AN English course.

2) At the weekend I like playing computer games and spend time with my family.
It's special time when after all the week I can relax and lazing about.
Usually I'm looking forward to weekend when I have a lot of activities for doing.
I don't plan my weekend in advance I do what I want.
At the weekend I like playing computer games and spend SPĘDZAM CZY SPĘDZANIE time with my family.
It's A special time when after all the week I can relax and lazing ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA about.
Usually I'm looking forward to THE weekend when I have a lot of activities for doing O CO CHODZI Z ACTIVITIES?.
I don't plan my weekend in advance KROPKA I do what I want.
Dzięki mg xD

»

systematyczni górą