Recenzja sztuki teatralnej - prośba o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam serdecznie
Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej poniższej recenzji sztuki teatralnej. Byłbym bardzo wdzięczny za wszelkie uwagi dotyczące zmian w strukturze tej rozprawki.
Z góry dziękuję :)

When I started watching "Sprzedawcy gumek" directed by Joanna Zdrada, I did not expect it to be such an exceptional spectacle. It skillfully combine comedy and socially conscious drama. The spectacle stars Anna Demczuk, Józef Hamkało and Grzegorz Pawłowski play characters seemingly different, but they are connected the experience of loneliness in life and emotional emptiness.
The story is about three people lost in their lives, the story of their hidden dreams and materialistic approach to reality. The time and place of action is difficult to determine what gives the universal nature of spectacle. Bela Berlo (Anna Demczuk) is typical romanticist waiting for the love of her life. Johanan Cingerbaj (Józef Hamkało) looking free woman secretly dreams about wife and children. Shmuel Sprol (Grzegorz Pawłowski) want to go to Texas and meet up with waiting for him the beautiful Jane. Characters do not do anything to change their life. They are afraid that the changes will result in the loss of wealth.
What I liked most was the performance of the actors, especially Anna Demczuk whose acting is of consistently high quality. Her facial expression induces in the viewer laugh every minute. The viewer focuses on the individual elements of the scene thanks to a well-matched lighting. I don't like costumes, which are grotesque. Boys are dressed in black costumes trimmed with colored accents, while the actress has a white dress lined with pink material.
Undoubtedly, "Sprzedawcy gumek" is a timeless story. Characters are closed to all decisions related to their lives. In spite of this, I highly recommend this spectacle to anyone who likes compelling stories.
it skillfully combine << niegramatyczne
are connected the characters? coś tu jest nie tak
the time and place of action << plural
brak przedimka przed spectacle
Johanan Cingerbaj (Józef Hamkało) looking free woman secretly dreams about wife and children <<<to jest zupełnie źle
want to go <<<niegramatyczne
nie stawia sie przedimków przed imionami (Jane), czekajacą na niego będzie Jane who is waiting for him
their life <<< plural
viewer laugh <<< widz śmiech, a ma być śmiech widza
przedimki przed costumes i boys, przecież nie mówisz o wszystkich kostiumach i chłopcach na świecie
closed to all decisions? co to znaczy?

« 

Pomoc językowa