praca inż

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie

Polski
Praca inżynierska składa się z dwóch części: teoretycznej i badawczej. W części teoretycznej poruszono temat historii cukiernictwa, a także technologicznego wykorzystania ziarna i produktów przemiału pszenżyta. W kolejnych rozdziałach scharakteryzowano ciasto biszkoptowe, sposób przygotowania procesu wypieku i zmiany zachodzące podczas pieczenia. W ostatnim rozdziale scharakteryzowano badane odmiany pszenżyta oraz wzorcowej mąki pszennej.

W części badawczej analizie poddano badane odmiany pszenżyta oraz pszenną mąkę wzorcową. Badania prowadzono pod kątem sprawdzenia chłonności mąk, stopnia uszkodzenia skrobi oraz lepkości ciasta. Po wypieczeniu biszkoptów oceniono je pod względem masy, gęstości i objętości. Zmierzono także ich barwę oraz teksturę.
Na podstawie badań stwierdzono, iż mąki pszenżytnie nadają się do wypieku biszkoptów. Z wszystkich mąk otrzymano biszkopty o właściwym smaku i aromacie.

Ang:

This Eingineering thesis consist of two parts: theoretical and reaserch. Theoretical part describes the history of confectionery and technology use of grain and products of milling triticale. In the following chapters characterised the sponge cake, how to prepare the baking process and the changes which taking place during baking.The last chapter contains a characterization of cultivars of triticale and standard wheat flour.

In the part of the research analyzed the cultivars of triticale and wheat flour exemplary. The reaserch at an angle of checking absorbency of flours, the degree of damage to the starch and the viscosity of the dough. After baking biscuits, rated them in terms of weight, density, and volume, was measured color and texture.
Based on the research it was alleged that triticale flours are suitable for baking biscuits. Of all flours received biscuits with proper taste and aroma.
"..The reaserch (?) at an angle of checking.."?
edytowany przez Alicja989311: 08 sty 2017
Nie czytam polskiego, ale tylko poprawiam ang.
This 'Eingineering' (blad ortog) thesis consist of two parts: theoretical and 'reaserch' (blad ortog). THE theoretical part describes the history of confectionery and 'technology' (zla czesc mowy) use of grain and products of milling 'triticale' (nie znam tego slowa - ale trzeba sprawdzic). In the following chapters 'characterised the sponge cake' (arse over tit - zla kolejnosc slow), 'how to prepare' (zla czesc mowy-zly czas) OF the baking process and the changes which 'taking' (zly czas) place during baking. The last chapter contains a characterization of THE cultivars of triticale and standard wheat flour.

'In the part of the research' (zrse over tita again - zla kol slow) 'analyzed the cultivars of triticale and wheat flour' (zla kolejnosc slow) 'exemplary' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj). The reaserch 'at an angle of' (niepotr) 'checking' (lepsze i wiecej academickie slowo jest 'verified') (przedimek) absorbency of flours, the degree of damage to the starch and the viscosity of the dough. After 'baking biscuits' (daj w biernym), THEY WERE rated 'them' (w zlym miejscu) in terms of weight, density, and volume. (Nowe zdanie The 'was measured color and texture' (daj w biernym,).
Based on the research it was 'alleged' (nie, tutaj 'found') that THE triticale flours are suitable for baking biscuits. Of all flours 'received' (co to za slowo?) biscuits with 'proper' (a czym biscuits maja improper taste?) taste and aroma.

Widac, ze to jest tlumaczone kiepskim translatorkiem (tym za 10 groszy). Zdania sa slowo w slowo z polskiego - one sa niezrozumiale . Trzeba je przepisac.