jak napisać wypowiedzenie pracy po angielsku

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
witam. proszę o jakiś przykład, jak sformułować wypowiedzenie w języku angielskim. dziękuję.
Witam chciałabym dowiedzieć sie jak prawidłowo napisać wypowiedzenie pracy w jezyku angielskim?
Z góry dziękuję!
prosze o przyklad jak napisac wypowiedzenie z pracy w jezyku angielskim
Bylo juz na forum niedawno; wpisz w wyszukiwarke.
Albo uzyj google.com. Wpisz "resignation letter".
Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with XYZ company on September 15.

Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the company.
If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name
Your Name
Your Address
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

The purpose of this resignation letter is to inform you that I will be leaving my position with ABC Company effective October 1. I will be relocating to the New York City area in the near future.

I have appreciated both being part of the ABC team and the opportunities that have been provided to me during the last several years.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance during the transition.
You can reach me at the above address if you have any questions or need any further information.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name
Dear Jim,

It's with somewhat of a heavy heart that I am submitting my written notice of resignation from Honeywell effective two weeks from today. My last day will be 8/25/06.

The past few weeks have been a difficult time for me as I deliberated the direction of my career and whether it would be best served staying with Honeywell or moving to a new position with a new employer. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have, but I am not comfortable discussing my new position at this time.

I will be happy to help train my replacement -- or do anything else you feel will help make the transition smoother.

Thanks so much Jim. My experience at Honeywell has been rewarding and productive, and I wish only the best for you -- and for the company.
7 Shawnee Road
Short Hills, NJ 07078
2[tel]

August 1, 2006

Dr. Jill Fenimore
Director of Pharmaceutical Sales
Merck & Company, Inc.
1 Merck Drive
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889

Dear Jill,

I am writing to you today to officially tender my resignation from Merck effective Friday, August 18, 2006.

I never thought I would ever leave such a great company as Merck, but when the opportunity arose to own and operate my own vineyard in Napa, which as you know has always been a lifelong dream for me, I simply had to take advantage of it.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Merck, about all the people I�ve encountered in my years of service with the company, and especially about you and all the others on the sales team. Your leadership has taken us all to new levels, and I have appreciated all your personal and professional advice over the years. It's my hope that we will stay in touch as I begin this new chapter in my life.

If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks again for everything.

Sincerely,

Scott Hent
potrzebuje wypowiedzenia o prace po mangielsku. Spezdilem pol godziny szukajac tego pisma na waszym dziadowskim serwisie.
>>>potrzebuje wypowiedzenia o prace po angielsku. Spedzilem pol godziny
szukajac tego pisma na waszym 'dziadowskim' serwisie.

Na naszym serwisie nie uzywamy takich slow - oczywiscie jak tak myslisz, to prosze nie korzystac z tego serwisu w przyszlosci. To chyba proste. Mam nadzieje, ze zrozumiesz o co chodzi.
potrzebuje wypowiedzenia o prace po mangielsku. Spezdilem pol godziny szukajac tego pisma na waszym dziadowskim serwisie.

to jest serwis dla uczacych sie jezyka angielskiego. To nie jest witryna ze zbiorem wzorcow pism urzedowych w jezyku angielskim.
Czy masz zarzuty z powodu nieuwagi w pracy?
dzieki bardzo mi pomogla i pomaga Wasza stronka i to nie od dzisiaj!!!!
Chcialabym napisac wypowiedzenie z pracy w jezyku angielskim, prosze o pomoc
Cytat: ParrotPL
Your Name
Your Address
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with XYZ company on September 15.

Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the company.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name
Cytat: bary69
Cytat: ParrotPL
Your Name
Your Address
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with ISS company on March 10 2011. I wood like to ask you to pay my outstanding holiday and my salary on my bank account at 11/02/2011

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name
[Your Address
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with ISS company on March 10 2011. I wood like to ask you to pay my outstanding holiday and my salary on my bank account at 11/02/2011

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Please accept this letter as formal notification 'that I am leaving' (mozna tez: of my resignation from the position of xxxx) my position with ISS company on 'March 10' (lepiej the 10th March 2011) 2011.
I 'wood' WOULD like to ask you to pay my outstanding holiday PAY and my salary 'on' TO my bank account. 'at 11/02/2011' (niepotr)

Yours Sincerely,

hej,potrzebuje pomocy w napisaniu wypowiedzenia z pracy po angielsku.Mam malutkie dziecko i nie moge wrocic do pracy.pomozecie????
pomozemy sprawdzic, jezeli sama napiszesz.
a, to nie jest praca domowa, sorry.
TERMINATION NOTICE
I wish to terminate my contract with NAZWA FIRMY as of DATA on account of having to take care of my newborn son/daughter??. This letter shall serve as my termination notice.
mozna tez inaczej:
Dear Mr. X (jak znasz nazwisko)
Resignation notice
I wish to give the required (tutaj napisz ile) weeks notice of the termination of my employment with (nazwa firmy) on the (data).
The reason for this is that I have to take care of my newborn daughter/son.
(mozna dodac...I have enjoyed working for X for the last X years and wish the firm every success in the future).
Yours sincerely
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.