Ofreta pracy-Dublin

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
czy jest ktos zainteresowany praca w Dublinie.praca jako aupair oczywiscie.ta oferta wydaje mi sie dosc interesujaca.niestety nie moge z niej skorzystac.
Salary: negotiable

Lenght of Stay: Sept '06 until mid July '07

Medical Insurance: You must have your own medical/travel insurance as we do not cover medical bills in the event of illness.

Hours: 8am-10am & 1.30pm-4pm Monday to Friday

Babysitting: 2 nights per week one of which may be Friday or Saturday night

Phonecalls: Must pay for all international calls, local calls are ok within reason

Internet Use: There is unlimited access to the internet from the house as we have broadband, you will have access to the family computer for this.

English Classes: We will help you find English classes if you wish to attend but we will NOT pay for classes.

Food: We eat a normal healthy diet, dinner is between 6-7pm each evening, we are more relaxed at the weekend so meals are not at specific times and you can prepare your own meals as we are often away or out.

Room: You will have a private double room, with en-suite bathrooom and TV. The children are used to having someone live in the house and are expected to respect your privacy.

Visitors: We are happy for you to have friends over to visit but NOT to stay overnight.

Duties:
Help prepare the children for school and occasionally walk Sophie(less than 2 mins) to school if necessary.
Daily light house work - empty/fill dishwasher, put out/take in washing, some ironing, sweep floors in main room, hoovering once a week, keep childrens bathroom clean, mop main floor once per week, generally keep main living area tidy
Collect 4.5 year-old from school at 1.30pm and mind her until boys come home froom school at 2.30pm prepare lunch for them and help with homework and activities until 4pm.
Occasionally you will be required to mind the children on your own on ad hoc days off school.

General: We live in Sandymount, this is a lovely village environment beside Dublin Bay and just 10-15 mins by bus to the city centre, we are walking distance to shops, church, schools, swimming pools etc. There are lots of other au pairs in the area so you should be able to meet other people easily. If you are interested there are some photos at:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/37514710@N00/pool/show/
wcale nei uwazam zeby oferta byla korzystna! Ani nie wiadomo co oni rozumieja przez cene do uzgodnienia, ani nie placa za kurs, ani nikt nie moze u mnie spac i do tego jakas wiocha a co ludzie rozumieja przez 'dystans spacerowy' do sklepu to z doswiadczenia wiem ze moze to byc 50m albo 3 km! Co w tej ofercie jest ciekawego?
A te zdjecia to tez rewelacja! jakies choinki! dizeci bym chciala zobaczyc, ewentualnie dom i moj pokoj!
Ja jestem zainteresowana ta oferta pracy czy mozesz podac jakies namiary na kontakt z ta rodzinka e-mail [email]
Sandymount to nie wiocha- to dzielnica Dublina miesci sie tam min polska ambasada i wiekszosc innych ambasad- piekne okolice i blisko do centrum..

»

Pomoc językowa