Prośba o pomoc z czasami.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Witam, proszę o rozwiązanie zadać, jest mi to bardzo potrzebne a kompletnie nie wiem jak to zrobić.

(I) Put the verbs in brackets into the present simple, the present continous or the present perfect.

1. It's so good to meet you here! We ........ (Not see) each other for months
2. You lied to me yesterday so now I ........ (Not believe) you any more!
3. We ........ (Redecorate) our house now, so we won't have enough money to go on holiday abroad.
4. I .......(be) interested in Roman architecture since the 1970s.
5. Shakira is a very popular Columbian singer. She ....... (Record) many interesting songs.
6. Anthony has a real gift for languages. He ......(speak) Italian, Swedish and Hebrew.
7. Could you call me back later? I ........( watch) a very interesting documentary.

(II)Put the verbs in brackets into the present simple, the present continuous or the present perfect.

1. I ..... (Visit) three natural history museums.
2. We .....( move) to a bigger flat. Could you help us transport our furniture?
3. I can't make a cake becouse tom .... ( forget) to buy eggs.
4. You should't wear this old-fashioned hat, you ......(need) a new one.
5. The crime rate in New York .....(go down) in the past ten years.
6. Professor brown is an expert on Greek philosophy. At the moment he ....( write) an article on the life of Socrates.
7. It ....... ( not snow) here a lot at this time of year.

(III) Put the verbs in brackets into the past simple, the past continuous or the past perfect.

1. In 1965 my parents ......( move) into what ....(be) a storage space before. This was their first home.
2. I was very nervous becouse I .......( not give) a speech to big auduence before.
3. I'm sorry i couldn't talk when you called yesterday. I......(have) a big argument with my sister.
4. For the first time we were not late. The performance ....( begin) when we arrived at the opera house.
5. Tom decided to break up with Lucy becouse she ......( let) him down many times.
6. We didn't have much time to talk. He came in just as I .....( leave) .
7. I .......( not know) anything about Greek cuisine until I went to Athens last year.

(IV) Put the verbs in brackets into the past simple, the past continuous or the past perfect.

1. She ........( not know) anything about love until she met Henry.
2. I could't answer the phone becouse I .......( have) a shower.
3. I .......( find out) that my sister was in love with a fifty-year-old history professor.
4. Margaret overslept that morning becouse she .....( forget) to set her alarm clock.
5. When I .....(see) her for the first time she .......( wear a white dress and black hight heeled shous.
6. They ........( get) married two months after they annouced their engagement.
7. We arrived at the station late. The train ......( leave) five minutes before.

( V )Correct the mistakes in the verb forms/tenses in these sentences.

1. Thisncar is making a funny noise. I think the engine will stop.

2. Their wedding is being on May 29th next year.

3. Lucy and I will play tennis next Monday.

4. I don't know which T-shirt to buy. I know! I' m going to buy all of them!

5. I think every family is having a flat screen tv by 2008.

6. Next year the local council build a new road near the park.

( VI ) Choose the correct words in italics to complete the sentances.

1. They have't spoken to each other/themselves for two years.
2. She gave me/myself a birthday present.
3. He cut him/himself shaving.
4. They designed the garden each other/themselves.
5. I think you copied this. I don't think you wrote it you/yourself
6. They were writing to each other/themselvesm for ages.
7. I bought a computer programme and taught me/myselfmto type.
8. He looked at her/herself in the mirror.
9. She broke her arm but drove herself/her to the hospital.
10. Susan and I work with ourselves/each other.

( VII ) Complete the sentences with the present simple or the present continuous.

1. ............ At six in the morning. ( our plane / take off)
2. What time .............? ( the last train / leave)
3. ...................... To Jessica 's this evening, she's ill ( We/ not go)
4. What time ........... Tonight? ( the film/ start)
5. When ............. to the cinema? ( we/ go )
6. ............... Until 3.30 ( the exam/ not finish)
7. .................. At 4.45 ( the match/ finish

(VIII) Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Perfect or the Present Perfect Continuos.

1. Tom, you have a blac eye, and you, Robert, a cut lip. Let me guess. You .........(fight) again!
2. I'm afraid I won't finish my project on time. It's Monday today and I ........(write) only five pages so far
3. Our guest today is Frank Parker, a well-known left-wing politician. Recently he ............ ( campaign) for a reduction in defence spending.
4. He Greens don't feel like going to Japan with us. They .........(visit) it twice and claim there is nithing interesting to see there.
5. With her fiance on a business trip Mary must feel very lonely . She ........( call) us every day this week.
6. John is trying to buy a new apartment but he ........( not have) any interesting offers yet.

(IX) Complete the sentences with either the Present Perfect Simple or the Present Perfect Continuous form of the verbs in brackets.

1. He's late becouse he ....(help) his father
2. You can borrow my bike now that I ..... (Repair) it.
3. She passed her driving test in 1953 so she..... (Drive) for over fifty years.
4. My legs hurt because I ..... (Run)
5. They....(decide) to walk into town.
6. I don't want to see that film. I ....(see) it twice.
7. They.... ( build) the new bypass since 2000 - I don't think they'll ever finish it.
8. This phone bill is enormous! ......(you/phone) your friends in Australia
9. Here's Susan. She .....( arrive) at last . Now we. An start
10. She .....( go) to judo classes recently and she relly liks it.

( X ) Co plete the sentences with appropriate 'travel' words words. There are three extra words.
Accident, aisle, baggage, belt, card, carriage, jam, locker, passport, pedestrian, platform, droadworks, seat

On a plane:
1. When I travel by plane, I prefer to have an .... Seat rather than a window seat.
2. I usually put my hand luggage in the overhead .... In the plane.
3. Don't lose your boarding ......- you'll need it to get on the plane.

In a car
4. Remember to fasten your seat .... Before we drive off
5. We were stuck for over an hour in a traffic ...... On the motorway.
6. We could see two ambulancees on the road in front of us so we knew there had been an ........ .
7. They've been repairing this road for weeks and the ...... Are causing a lot of delays.
8. Don't cross the road here. It's safer to cross on the ..... Crossing over there.
On A train
9. Hurry up. Our train's waiting at ....... 5. It goes in three minutes.
10. We've reserved our seats on the train. They're seat number 13and 14 in ....... D.

(XI) Sentence transformation.
Rewrite the sentences beginning with the words given.

1. Nick Cawdon, a famous explorer, lost his way in the desert in march last, year, and then again in january this year.
So far ..........................
2. Norma entered her office ; at than very moment, her mobil rang
Just as ...........................
3. When i was a small girl, my parents always took me to the mountains for holidays.
My parents used .......................
4. First the young man forged a letter of introduction then he went to see the scientist.
Before ..............................
5. What makes these two holiday offers different from each other?
How does .........................

(XII)Verb transformation
Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs in brackets. Use used to or would if nesessary.

1. While Captain Scott and his team .....(be) still on their way to the South Pole, Roald Amundsen ......... ( already reach) the Pole and .......(start) his return journey.
2. I ............( be) practically never lonely: I spend weekends wit my friends, and this Saturday I .............(go) to a oarty at my neighbours.
3. In her teens, Anita often ............. (Move) homes;actually, she ..............(live) in five different countries so far.
4. I offered to cook the meal but by the time I ............( come) back home, Phil ........... (Already prepare) everything.
5. Fred ............(be) a great friend of mine but after he .........( fail) to get into university our contact suddenly .............. ( stop).

(XIII) Word formation.
Complete the sentences below. Use the words in CAPITALS to form a verb, noun, adjective or adverb that fits the gap.

1. Nowadays parents are highly...... (AMBITION) for their children.
2. The graduation party is next week and we're incredibly ..........(EXCITING) about it.
3. During the Olympic Games inSydney, most of the European athletes suffered from heat..........(EXHAUST)
4. During the FA Cup final, Manchester United played .........(BRILLIANT) but they couldn't win because they missed the penalty.
5. Cancer Research UK is one of the world's leading charity ............(ORGANISE) that is dedicated to research in the treatment and prevention of cancer.
chyba zartujesz!!!!. Tu nie odrabiamy zadan domowych bez wlasnego wkladu. Jak masz takie zadanie, to nauczyciec twierdzi ze potrafisz to zrobic.
Zdaje sobie sprawę, że zadań jest dużo. Niestety nie potrafię ich rozwiązać w innym przypadku nie przepisywał bym ich przez godzinę na forum. Jeżeli ktoś jest zainteresowany zrobieniem zadań za pieniądze proszę na PRV, chętnie zapłacę solidnemu językoznawcy bo mam nóż na gardle. rozsądne oferty proszę wysłać prywatną wiadomością.
To przynajmniej spróbuj rozwiazac, tak jak to rozumiesz.
A reszte ktos Ci pomoze... Przynajmniej daj cos od siebie!
Nie mam na to czasu, po za tym kompletnie tego nie rozumiem. Musze rozwiązania wkuć na pamięć. Nigdy nie miałem na zajęciach takich czasów, a te zadania to przypadek gdyż trafiłem do nieodpowiedniej grupy językowej, w której będę jeszcze jedynie 20 dni i wracam do kursu językowego od podstaw.
"Niestety nie potrafię ich rozwiązać w innym przypadku nie przepisywał bym ich przez godzinę na forum"

Przez godzinę mozna trochę poczytać i odrobić tę pracę domową. Dlaczego ktoś miałby marnować swoj wolny czas, żeby wykonać Twój obowiazek?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie