Ciekawe wydarzenie z wakacji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Page 93

6A

Napisz list o ciekawym wydarzeniu z wakacji do przyjaciela/przyjaciółki z Polski

Hi Aneta

I am writing to you from the Cape of Good Hope, a cape that belongs to Republic of South Africa. This is where I am spending my holidays with my friend Tony. There used to be apartheid but now it doesn’t prevail any more and people share space and spots with each other.

I made a bet with Tony that I would be able to pick up one of the local girls. I knew that I would have had quilty conscience if I had taken that bet. We were all alone here and local girls seemed attractive. I wasn't aware that the republic was known for its sexual abuse and sexual crime. Although christianity is dominant here, I felt uncomfortable.

We went to a local dive located nearby the waters of the Atlantic. We could even smell the floating scent of salt in the frying hot air of the cape. The hot air of Africa enhanced our excitement though. I spoted a nice skirt wearing shades and a mini – walked over to her. I asked if I could buy her a drink - she smiled and agreed. A few hours later I woke up in the morning lying on the beach with no wallet on me and bad breath. There is no denying that she had robbed me. I come from a well-to-do family so I could withdraw money from a bankaccount of mine and get new IDs pretty fast. Humans are fallible and I hope you will frogive me this act of unfaithfulness.

I am going to inflict punishment on her unless Tony beats me to it. I attach the photos of my new loafers so you can rate it. They cost much so I hope you will like ‘em.

Take care,
Bart
Wstyd, bo list jest pozyczony z innych zrodel. Kto nawet wie co to jest 'dive'....
Kto nawet wie co to jest 'dive'....
I know. There's one down the street from my house ;-))
Z jakich innych źródeł? I jaki masz problem ze słówkiem dive?

Cytat:
Kto nawet wie co to jest 'dive'

Co to ma niby znaczyć?

« 

Pytania dotyczące języka angielskiego

»

Pomoc językowa