3 zadania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Supply the missing prepositions.

1.Take a torch with you. It may come ...useful when it gets dark.
2. Having eaten a poisonous mushroom the six-year old boy ended ... in intensive care facing a liver transplant.
3. If you are interested in taking up a new hobby, sign ......... ............ our creative writing course. You won’t regret it.
4. ‘Girl, what have you done ..... yourself?’ is the question that comes to your mind whenever you look at a face distorted by numerous plastic surgeries, isn’t it?
5. It wasn’t until she put ..... around 10 kilos that she decided to do something about it.
6. He was born ..... a poor family, and his parents couldn’t afford to send him to school.
7. Although he tried hard, he wasn’t able to keep ........with the rest of the class.
8. You should get ........ at the next stop, and take the District Line to Richmond.
9. Nothing and no one will stop me in my quest ....truth.
10. He is a very good policeman. You should see him .....action.
11. In order to dispose ....... used batteries you should take them to any recycling point.
12. They didn’t have enough evidence ........ hand to prove they were right.
13. Signing the treaty is central..... the restoration of peaceful relations between the two countries.
14. I have bought these Gucci shoes .............a sale. 40% off, can you imagine?
15. She didn’t turn ..................., so I decided to go in by myself.
16. Airport warning notices remind passengers to keep an eye on their luggage .................. all times if you don’t want to get robbed.
17. After five years of hard work, her business career has finally started to take ...............

Complete the following sentences so that they mean the same as the sentences before them. DO NOT use more than 5 words in each sentence. The number of words you must use in each sentence has been given in brackets.

The whole city was completely destroyed by fire.
The whole city was .............................ground. (3)
According to one of the theories dinosaurs died out as a result of huge asteroid impact.
According to one of the theories dinosaurs were ........ out as a result of huge asteroid impact. (1)
Many new nurseries, usually private ones, have suddenly appeared in response to the social demand for more kindergartens.
Many new nurseries, usually private ones, have .........in response to the social demand for more kindergartens. (2)
She didn't remember signing these documents.
She didn't remember that she ...................these documents.(2)
He was made to resign.
They made ..................... (2)

Paraphrase the sentences below. DO not change their meaning. You must use TWO words to complete the paraphrased sentences.
Who owns this car?
Who does this car .............?
She isn't able to drive a car without glasses.
She isn't capable............... a car without glasses.
He is not proud of what he does for a living.
He doesn't............... in what he does for a living.
She wants her lawyer to be present during the negotiations.
She insists that her lawyer.................during the negotiations.
The battery is flat. It needs recharging.
The battery has.................. It needs recharging.
I think she is rather intelligent.
I think she is ............ intelligent person.
She keeps learning foreign languages just for the sheer pleasure she takes in learning them.
She keeps learning foreign languages for their ........... .
nielicz na to, ze ktos powazny odrobi to za Ciebie.
wpisz w googler w cudzyslowie

"It may come * useful"
"boy ended * in intensive care"
itp.
potrzebuje 2 i 3 zadanie
The battery has.....umarła..... It needs recharging. :))
Czyli died
Czyli died
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie