Prosze o pomoc w tłumaczeniu :(.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

I was sleeping in the cabin next door to the wireless room when I woke up to the sound of Philips sending out an SOS I got up immediately and went into the wireless room. I was just going to ask Philips what was the matter when I noticed that the capitain Smith told me that we had struck an iceberg and were sinikig. After the capitain had left the room, Philips told me that he had felt a very slight jolt about twenty-five minutes before when the ship had hit the iceberg. I had felt nothing.

Major Peuchen was in his cabin on the upper deck when steward, Andrew Cunningham knocked on his door. The steward told him to go immediately to the boat deck as the ship as sinking. Major Peuchen looked at a tin box on the table. There were over 300,000 dollars in the box. He was wondering what to do. Should he take the box or leave it in the cabin? He took one lat look around the room. Then his mind was made up. He slammed the door, leaving the box on the table. In one minute he was back. Quickly he picked up three oranges which were lying next to the box and went out of the cabin for the lat time. The tin box was still on the table.
chyba zartujesz?
Czy to ma znaczyc, ze na jez. polski ani jednego slowa nie umiesz przetlumaczyc?
Proszę Administratora o skasowanie tematu. Tekst już przetłumaczyłam.

« 

Inne