Pomocy na jutro:(Bardzo Ważne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Pomocy :(( mam to na jutro niech mi ktos napisze ten dialog..;/
Prosze:((

Work in paris and roleplay the situation
Student A
You're shocked.You have just got to school and you want to call your mother,but you can't find your mobile phone.
-Tell a friend that you're afraid that someone has stolen it.
-Tell you friend taht you're sure you didn't leave your phone at home because you phoned your boyfriend/girlfriend on the way to school
- You think your friend has made a good suggestion Thank him/her
Student B
Your friend is looking very unhappy
-ask him/her what has happened.
-tell you friend not to worry Perhaps he/she has left it at home
- Reassure your friend.Suggest that he /she writes a notice and puts it up in the school entrance
Sprobuj sama napisac napewno ktos ci sprawdzic w koncu PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT:)
1. I have lost my mobile phone, now I am going to cry. I do not know what could hav happened. I had it on my way to school.
2. You're not happy with that, I guess. You've left it in your home, I guess. Haven't you?
1. No I haven't. I am not so stupid. I had it in my pocket while I was calling my boy-friend Dick.- I do not know what could have happend, he was so silent.
2. I have an idea. Just make an announcement that you have lost it. And hang it on the main school entrance. I presume, that some one will find it, and give it you back. Cheer up lady !
3. Sorry, I have just overheard your talking. I had seen Dick stealing the phone from your coat's pocket. Damn bastard, he will never teach himself not to steal personal property. How could you have some meetings with such character.
1. Well, hihihi, I just like weired blokes.