Raport z ankiety proszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Bardzo bym prosil o sprawdzenie i ewentualnie poprawki, bardzo jest to dla mnie wazne, nie chcialem gotowca tylko sprobowalem sam prosze o szybka pomoc !!

The aim of this report which i'm conducted 20th February 2009 is ilustrate about fast food and healthy food. In my questionaire took part all the students (14 people) from my class.

As far as my first question, ''Do You like healthy food'' the majority of students say yes.
Three students say : no and only a small majority ask : don't mind. I'm conclude that the majority of people call atention what are they eating.

With regard to my second question, the results are amazing, a vast majority said that fast food is unhealthy what is behaviour in therir life, handly anyone say no because this mainority think that the fast food is healthy. 2 students never don't fast food dishes and they haven't opinion.

In terms of my last question : how often do you eat on the city center, almost everyone said that they eat in center once a week, those who never eat fast food (2 students)

The result the semey are as following, Many of we are fed unhealthy knowing in etc. fastfood has onlyd dangerous elements
The aim of this report which I (napisales: je jestem przeprowadzilem) conducted 20th February 2009 is TO iLLustrate OPINIONS about fast food and healthy food. all the students (14 people) from my class TOOK PART IN MY SURVEY.

As far as my first question, ''Do You like healthy food'' IS CONCERNED the majority of THE students saID yes.
Three students saID : no and only a small majority CHOSE THE ANSWER 'don't mind'. I conclude that the majority of THE people PAY aTtention TO what they eat.

With regard to my second question, the results are amazing, AS a vast majority said that fast food is unhealthy CO TO ZNACZY -> what is behaviour in therir life, haRdly anyone saID no because this ORTOG mainority think that fast food is healthy. 2 students never EAT fast food dishes and they haven't AN opinion.

AS REGARDS my last question : how often do you eat IN the city center, almost everyone said that they eat in THE center once a week, CZEGOS TU BRAKUJE those who never eat fast food (2 students)

The resultS OF the semey
nie wklejaj tego samego dwa razy - Terri sie niepotrzebnie napracowala.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie