brak niektorych slow. pomoze ktos?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

1. "Oh no, someone broke into the house", Larry O'Brien said to his wife and children as they arrived back.......
home 37)..... the car from their two week holiday. They noticed that 38) ....... sitting room
window of their house was open and some lights were on. Somebody was walking around inside. "I think
we better ring the 39) ......", their son Colm whispered.
At that moment, a young man climbed out of the window and ran towards the road. Larry O'Brien
jumped out 40)..... the car and chased him. He was much faster 41) ...the thief and
managed 42) ......catch him. He pushed him to the ground and took him back to the house with
Colm's help.
Meanwhile, Ms O'Brien rang the police. 43) .....anrived on the scene within minutes and arrested
the robber. The house was a mess. In the bedrooms, the clothes 44) thrown all over the floor
and the jewellery box 45)...... open.

2. It was aquiet, sunny Saturday afternoon and Fiona 37) .....sitting out in her garden. She was tired
38) ......a long week's work and wanted to relax. While she was reading a book, she heard
sometlling moving in the bushes. Then, she noticed a man who 39) ...... carrying a hammer and a
bag over his shoulder. He looked around but didn't notice Fiona. She was terrified and didn't say aword.
She picked up her mobile phone and quickly called 40) .....police. Then, she screamed as loud
as she could and surprised tile burglar as he was climbing 41).... a window of her house. He
stopped, saw her and ran out on to the street. Fiona chased 42)... but he was much faster than
she was.
The police arrived five minutes later. "I was very lucky that I was able to stop the thief from breaking
43)... .", Fiona said. "You can say 44) ...again" the policeman replied. "Don't worry. We'll
find and arrest the 45) ....

Z góry dziekuję. Kompletnie nie wiem jak to zrobic;/
38 a
39 police
40 of
41 than
42 to
43they
44 were

i druga historyjka
37was
38 of/after?
39 was
40 the
41 up?
42 him
43 into
44 that?
45 burglar/criminal?
Dziekuje bardzo! ;)
4 bledy policzylam
to moze bys sie nimi tu podzielia co
Na drugi raz prosze napisac swoje sugestie w tekstie, w sposob ktory tu napisalas, jest bardzo trudno czytac ten tekst a wtedy szukac odpowiedzi.

Pierwsza historyjka
37 - brakuje odpowiedzi.
38 ZLE
44 - jak moze byc 'box' - a twoja odpowiedz 'were' - pomysl o tym

druga historyjka
38 AFTER
41 - cos tu nie tak - albo slowa zapomnialas napisac z historyjki - sprawdz
43. IN
44 - that - OK
45 - burglar - OK
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

«