Zdania w różnych czasach

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

CZy mógłbym prosić o pomoc w rozwiązaniu tych zdań? Robiliśmy je razem z kilkoma znajomymi, ale każdemu wychodziło coś innego. Bardzo proszę i z góry dziękuję!

1. ‘Hello! I …………………………………/try/ to telephone you all week. Where you ……………………………./be/ ?
2. I don’t think we ……………………………….. /meet/ before? – ‘Well, I ……………………… /see/ you once at a party, but we …………………………. not /be/ introduced then.’
3. It…………………………. /look/ as if this light ………………………….. /burn/ all night. I must ……………………………. /forget/ ………………………../switch/ it off before I …………………….. /go/ to bed last night.
4. At last you’re here! I ………………………….. /wait/ here for more than half an hour. I might …………………….. /know/ you …………………. /be/ late!
5. My father …………………………… /work/ in Canada for the last year, so by the time he …………………… /return/ the month after next I …………………………. not /see/ him for fourteen months.
6. When you …………………………. /see/ him again you ………………………… /be struck/ by the way his health ………………………. /improve/ since he ……………………….. /go/ to Switzerland
7. If you ……………………. /tell/ me you already ……………………….. /buy/ the book, I ………………………… not /give/ it to you as a birthday present, but now it …………………………. /be/ too late.
8. It’s just as well we ……………………….. /bring/ a guide-book with us. If we……………………….. not /have/, we……………………………… /be/ completely lost
9. You can’t ………………………… /remember/ ……………………….. /tell/ him how to get here. If you …………………………. /have/, he ……………………………. /arrive/ long before now..
10. I wish you …………………………… /tell/ me last week that you …………………………….. /come/ to Leeds. If I ………………………../know/ in time, you not…………………………… /have to/ stay in a hotel.
11. Why you not ……………………………. /tell/me you …………………………… /can/ lend me the money? I not ………………………… /need/ ……………………… /borrow/ it from the bank.
12. The driver said he not ……………………………….. /can/ ………………………/understand/ why the car ………………………………… /break down/ during the race. It …………………………….. /undergo/ thorough testing before …………………….. /be/ entered in the competition.
13. It’s time we ……………………………. /go/. If we not……………………….. /leave/ now, we ………………………………/miss/ the last train.
14. ………………………………….. /be/ you cut off while I ……………………… /talk/ to you just now? You …………………….. /be/? I think something must …………………………….. /go/ wrong with the telephone
15. The manager ……………………….. /talk/ to an important customer at the moment but he ………………………… /be/ free …………………… /see/ you presently. ……………………………. /like/ you …………………………../ take/ a seat for a few minutes?
16. I know I ought ………………………… /write/ to you before, but I …………………….. /be/ so busy recently that I not ………………………. /have/ time for ………………………. /write/ letters. I ………………………………. /telephone/ you instead, but I had forgotten your number.
17. When I last ………………………… /see/ him, he ………………………… /live/ in Oxford. He ……………………… /tell/ me then that he ………………………. /think/ of …………………………… /emigrate/ to Australia, and he may well ……………………………. /do/ so by now.
18. I wish you ………………………….. /let/ me ……………………… /know/ you not ……………………………. /be able/ to come to dinner. I certainly not …………………………… /go/ to all this trouble if I ………………………. /know/
19. He said he not……………………… /want/ ………………….. /see/ the film as he…………………………. /hear/ that it ……………………….. /be/ not as good as the critics……………………….. /suggest/
Wklej do sprawdzenia to co zrobiliscie - jedna wersja wystarczy. I wkleisz, to powycinaj te wszystkie cyferki i znaczki, bo tego się czytać nie da.
ja to im sie szczerze nie dziwie, ze kazdemu wychodzi cos innego - tego sie nie da poprawnie czytac, a co dopiero wykonac

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa