Proszę o sprawdzenie, z góry dziękuję!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
W związku ze stypendium zmuszona byłam napisać list motywacyjny. Proszę o jego sprawdzenie, z góry dziękuję! Jeśli macie jakieś zastrzeżenia lub uważacie, że coś można inaczej napisać to również proszę, zaznaczcie to!

To all whom it may concern,

My name is XYZ and I am twenty-one-years old second year student of French Philology at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Poland. I am writing with the reference to the offer of studying abroad within the framework of the Supmet Public Organization. I think it will broaden my prospects and help me to build my professional career. I would like to open to another culture and become a person who has a cosmopolitan view on the world. Undoubtedly, the stay abroad is one-of-a-kind chance to get to make new interesting acquaintances and increase knowledge about the world. The most interesting thing for me is to learn about Polish-French friendship. During my stay abroad I want to develop myself in academic research and find a topic for my thesis (nie wiem jak jest praca licencjacka). I am interested in French history, literature and culture. I also like football, music, cinematography and languages.

My strengths are tenacity of purpose, care, ambition and self-improvement. I am a hard-working and responsible person. I would say my only weakness are impatience and lack of firmness, but I am looking to improve in these areas. I am also open-minded, tolerant and empathetic. I have participated in a student exchange with Rotary International in Brazil, where I spent almost one year and I was given the opportunity to live with a typical Brazilian family and attend high school as well. I am also a volunteer of Rotary International Poland, where I take care of exchange students (mostly from Belgium, France and Spanish-speaking countries) and Erasmus Student Network UJ (Jagiellonian University), where my goal is to make unforgettable memories and endless experiences for the international students (from Portugal and France) staying in Cracow. I have also taken part at Polish-France-Slovak Intercultural Workshop "Our Future”. I am also a member of French Philology’s students research circle (Koło Romanistów?) and I have taken part in an event called “Evening of French culture”.

My native language is Polish, but I can also speak fluently in English and French. I have a working knowledge of German (B2). I am also able to speak basic Russian. I know Latin as well. I believe I possess the right combination of communication skills and deductive reasoning.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Your faithfully,

XYZ
nie wklejaj tego samego pare razy.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie