Będę bardzo wdzięczna za przejrzenie i ewentualne korekty :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The 21st century is the time when a person is no longer perceived in an objective way in the work environment. It means that employee is not treated only as a doer of tasks. Nowadays, human capital is associated as the one that determines the success of the company - adjusts its position in the market and provides a profit. This implies the need to locate the man in the first place.
The employee is responsible for maintaining relationships with other employees as well as with customers. In this case the man is irreplaceable, because he is responsible for acquiring new customers and a suitable work atmosphere.
The human factor is so important, due to the predominance of creative thinking over the machine. All kinds of ideas and inspirations are created by people. Then, they are properly implemented, communicated to colleagues, combined with an effective motivation, which greatly affect the results of the company.
All these factors are integral components of the success of the company and are built by the employee. These elements require continuous maintenance of an appropriate level, so it is important to motivate employees. The appropriate atmosphere, colleagues, working conditions, financial issues (salary, bonuses, allowances, benefits) contribute to job satisfaction and to continue their efforts for the success of the company.
The labor force is the human factor, which nowadays has changed its name and it is referred as human capital. This resource applies to all employee groups at every level. It is essential to build relationships between employees and motivate them to work.
The main purpose of this analisys is to demonstrate the importance of communication between employee and employer. This thesis will manage to illustrate the impact of motivation systems in the work results in a case study of the production company.
This paper will focus specifically on one of the areas of manufacturing enterprise - on the quality department.
For the first time the quality is defined by Plato as '' a certain degree of perfection ''
A new scientific discipline - called qualitology was reported in the early 70s of the 20th century by Romuald Kolm. This discipline includes everything that has been achieved so far in the field of quality and suggests the direction of development in this field.
Generally speaking, the concept of quality, could be understood by the degree of excellence of the product and customer satisfaction. This term may be evaluated subjectively, because every person can mean something completely different by defining quality.
The preparation for writing the thesis has started with a thorough review of the literature, focusing on the following subject areas:: human resource management, motivation systems, quality management, production. In order to make the most relevant review it has been used Polish-speaking and English-speaking literature .
In the literature we can find a lot of informations about the process and methods of motivating.
I would like to complement this knowledge and fill the gap about production company at an angle of the quality. My considerations will be supported by my experiences that I have been gaining during my 2-months interships. My practise took place in a manufacturing company that produces air filters and oil filters for the automotive industry. I had the opportunity to know the scope of production from the department management technology and from the human resources management.
The choice of this theme is due to my interests, which are related to HR management and communication in business. The choice of the topic of my thesis is related to my interests and the desire to obtain the most accurate knowledge of the specifics of each employee's work managing a specific area of work. The subject of personnel management is very useful in the work of every manager. Ability to work with people, appropriate communication and knowledge of the techniques of motivation are essential attributes of each employee, especially employees at higher levels.

The first chapter of this thesis is devoted to motivation. There have been explained the basic concepts associated with incentive schemes applied in enterprises. The first chapter begins with a historical sketch feature. Knowing the historical background provides a better understanding of the topic and a smooth transition to modern concepts. In this section I will present definitions and theoretical assumptions that will be supported by quotations from authorities, who were working in this field of science.

The second chapter presents research methodology, which I undertook in the course of writing the thesis. I will try to explain the essence of my research, which will be supplemented by the results of the questionnaires, which I conducted in a manufacturing company. The aim of the survey was to find the answer to the question: Is the motivation of employees affects the quality of manufactured products? If so, how?

The third chapter analyzes the results of the survey. The purpose of this chapter is to answer the questions that were raised in the the previous chapters.The third chapter analyzes the results of the survey. The purpose of this chapter is to answer the questions that were raised in the the previous chapters. In this section are presented the conclusions of the studies conducted and shown is the importance of the study for the surveyed areas.
The '21st' (tak tego nie piszemy) century is the time when a person is no longer perceived in an objective way in the work environment. It means that (brak przedimka) employee is not treated only as a 'doer' (daj inne slowo) of tasks. Nowadays, human capital is 'associated' (zle slowo) as the one that determines the success of the company - adjusts its position in the market and provides a profit. This implies the need to locate 'the man' (bardzo dziwnie to wyglada) in the first place.
In this case the 'man' (a kobiety juz nie pracuja? Od kiedy? daj inne slowo) is irreplaceable, because he is responsible for acquiring new customers and a suitable work atmosphere.
The human factor is 'so' (zle slowo, daj inne) important, due to the predominance of creative thinking over the machine.
All these factors are integral components of the success of the company and are 'built' (daj inne slowo) by the employee.
The labor force is the human factor, which nowadays has changed its name and it is referred (brak slowa) as human capital.
The main purpose of this 'analisys' (hello? popraw) is to demonstrate the importance of communication between (brak przedimka) employee and (brak przedimka) employer. This thesis 'will' (za silne) 'manage' (zle slowo) to illustrate the impact of motivation systems in the 'work results' (tego nie rozumiem, bardzo dziwne zdanie) in a case study of the production company.
For the first time the quality 'is' (zly czas- to juz bylo) defined by Plato kiedy? przydalaby sie jakas data) as '' a certain degree of perfection ''
This term may be evaluated subjectively, because every person can mean something completely different 'by' (zle slowo, tutaj 'when') defining quality.
The preparation for writing the thesis has started with a thorough review of the literature, focusing on the following subject areas:: human resource management, motivation systems, quality management(,) (bez przecinka, ale daj 'and') production. In order to make the most relevant review 'it has been used' (co to znaczy, dl;aczego nie, Polish and Eng lit was used - simple) Polish-speaking and English-speaking literature
In the literature we can find a lot of informations about the process and methods of motivating. (nie rozumiem calkowicie co to zdanie tutaj robi?)
I would like to complement this knowledge and fill the gap about production company 'at an' (zle - tutaj 'from the') angle of the (tutaj brakuje wg mnie product) quality.
I had the opportunity to 'know' (za male slowo, poszukaj inne) the scope of production from the department management technology and from the human resources management.
'There have been explained the basic concepts ' (daj to w stronie biernej, a nie taj jak tutaj prosto z kiepskiego translatorka) associated with incentive schemes applied in enterprises.
The aim of the survey was to find the answer to the question: 'Is' (zle, tutaj ma byc DOES) the motivation of employees affects the quality of manufactured products?

To jest za dlugie. Powinno byc jedna czwarta tego co tu masz. Nie powinnas opowiadac co i jak tylko skupic sie na tym co robilas.