Pomoc w zadaniu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzień dobry czy ktoś mógłby sprawdzi czy poprawię wykonałam zadanie ? Nie jestem pewna odpowiedzi, dlatego proszę o pomoc. Z góry dziękuję.
EXERCISE VII
Read the following report and complete the text using words and expressions from the box.

bulk, cost, down, grocery, margins, match, overcharging, overheads, policy, players,
retail, undercutting, share, shakeout, war,

In 1996, a price (1) .....war.......................... broke out in one major Western economy between the oil companies and supermarket retailers. A number of major oil companies took the decision to switch to a low price (2) .............grocery...................... and to (3) .................shakeout..................... the prices of the retailers who up until then had been significantly (4) ............match..................the oil companies and who, as a result, had succeeded in capturing a market (5) .........share............. of about 25%. The retail price in some parts of the country was already so low that the petrol companies said that the supermarkets were selling petrol at below (6) ........margins............................It is, however, unlikely that the supermarkets were doing this. More likely, they were able to buy in (7) ...............retail.................... and to sell at low (8) ................cost....................... since the additional (9) ..............overheads................ involved in running a petrol station on an existing supermarket site are small.
The result of all this was an industry (10) .............policy.................... which saw the departure of a number of the smaller (11) ........players........................... in the petrol (12) .................down...............market. Supermarket chiefs responded by saying that the petrol companies had been (13) ....overcharging............................. customers for some time and that they welcomed the challenge. “We will respond in the same way as for any other (14) .....................bulk..................price”, said a representative for one big chain. “If we have to come (15) ..........undercutting................... in price, we will”.
raczej tylko 1, 5, 9, 11 i 12 są dobre
I'd disagree re. 12.
you're quite right, especially if "down" is to be used as a separate word
I'd say 13 is ok.
I didn't notice that
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.