Opis po angielsku

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej,

Morze mi ktoś pomóc z opisem produktu?
Produktem jest antystresowy zeszyt, który ma pomóc ludziom z radzeniem sobie ze stresem i codziennymi niepewnościami poprzez ekspresyjne pisanie.
Oto opis:

"The Anti Anxiety notebook is not another fancy "stress / anxiety relieving" journal full of rigid rules on what to do to deal with your problems. We assume that everyone is different, so there is no one-size-fits-all way to overcome our fears. That is why in our notebooks we have included tips that everyone can adapt to their own case.
We want to show you how can fight down your stress and anxiety by simply act of writing, so in addition to some helpful tips we have left a plenty of room to write down your thoughts."

Wygląda ok, czy coś byście zmienili?
simply act jest niegramatyczne
a plenty jest niegramatyczne
Anti-Anxiety?
their own case - troche nienaturalnie, moze their own anxiety?

który rok ,jaka uczelnia?
'Morze' (przypomnial mi sie Baltyk, Gdansk....?)

The Anti Anxiety notebook is not another fancy "stress/anxiety relieving" journal full of rigid rules on 'what to do to' (lepiej ..'how to') deal with your problems. We 'assume' (na jakiej podstawie? chyba odkryles Ameryke, tutaj lepiej 'know') that everyone is different, so there is no one-size-fits-all way to overcome our fears. That is why in our notebooks we have included tips that everyone can adapt to (ja bym tutaj dala 'suit') their own case.
We want to show you how (tutaj cos brakuje., albo 'you' albo 'we' ) can 'fight' (zled slowo, lepiej 'reduce' ) down your stress and anxiety by 'simply' (cos tu nie tak, chyba masz na mysli 'THE SIMPLE) act of writing. (ja bym tutaj dala kropke i zaczela nowe zdanie. In') addition to some helpful tips we have left 'a' (hello? co to jest?) plenty of room to (tutaj trzeba okreslic jak czesto, daily, weekly, monethly, raz na 10 lat?) write down your thoughts.
Dzięki wielki za pomoc i szybką odpowiedź. Szczególnie dzięki za czujność przy moim polskim, chyba faktycznie przy dodawaniu tego tematu myślami byłem nad morzem XD
>>> myślami byłem nad morzem XD
nie tylko ty :-)