Computer Repair in Warsaw for English Speakers

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Guys,

I just like to share my experience with you, as a lot of people can have the same problem that I had. I come here to Warsaw for a few months and I can't say if I'm realy good in polish. Of course, you know a laptop is a realy important thing to bring for any trip. So I brought my laptop wich was new cos I purchached it a few months ago. So the thing is of somehow my laptop just stopped working correctly and I wasnt able to browse on the internet. So what the hell can I do I asked? My friend told me to go to an Internet coffe and search for some repair service or something. In polish I asked? I dont know how is computer repair in polish... And what if I call someone and I can describe what is the error? I went to that internet coffe, and of course first I searched for english computer repair... and kabumm!!... on the first page I found a company called: PCZONECOMPUTER ... I called them, they spoken in plain english, I described them the error, and a friendly computer technician was looked after my laptop on the same thay. They solved the problem in 1hour and I was able to use my laptop again. I'm so thankfull.
So guys if you are in Polland and need a good service to repair your computer or any IT relapted problems, call pczonecomputer ( http://www.pczonecomputer.pl/ ) and they will help you in plain english!

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie