zdanie do tłumaczenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
jak przetłumaczyc zdanie:
The former British colony with its world class infrastructure, banking and service industries has not only been serving as a front office for the "factory of the world", it also provided much needed knowledge transfer from business administration to urban planning and beyond.

Moja wersja:
Dawna brytyjska kolonia wraz ze swoją światowej klasy infrastrukturą, bankowością i sektorem usług stała się nie tylko „działem obsługi klienta” Fabryki Świata, ale przede wszystkim zapewniła konieczny transfer wiedzy z przedsiębiorstw do ...

i tu moja inwencja sie urywa;/ bo nie pasuje mi 'urban planning' jako zagospodarowanie przestrzenne.
i tu moja inwencja sie urywa;/ bo nie pasuje mi 'urban planning' jako zagospodarowanie przestrzenne.

Chyba nic innego nie da się wymyślic
beyond = i do innych sektorów gospodarki czy coś w tym stylu
miejskie planning
urban planner - urbanista

urban planning/city planning - urbanistyka (planowanie i projektowanie przestrzenne)

planowanie przestrzenne, zagospodarowanie "-" to najczęściej land use planning

w umowach sie pojawia np. provisions of the land use plan - ustalenia planu zagospodarowania przestrzennego
JA też potrzebuje pomocy.
Czy to co napisałam jest zrozumiałe?
Thank you for your payment of invoices no 00001 and no 0002 receied on 1 January 2010.
I regret to inform you that due to wrong amount of VAT added to the invoice no 00008, please replace it with the correct one. Also, I kindly advise you to settle the payment of invoice no [tel]for 1200 euro.
Please note that you must have mistakenly oerlooked invoice no 0009, amount 2000 euro, due on 13 December 2009 in your payment on 1 January 2010. The above amount was listed in the description field of your bank transfer, but I did not recevied it. The balance due from you at 15 March 2010 is 40000 euro.
Would you please make payment to: Bank...................................
The right bank account is always shown on an invoice.
The bank account at the BPH.....is unavailable since 1 April 2010.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.