Report. Prosze o sprawdzenie i ocene.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Z góry dziękuję za pomoc.

Introduction
The aim of this report is to outline comments about Riverdale Sports Club and suggest necessary changes. Any improvements will require financial aid from the college.

Feedback from students
Some students expressed their complaints about the club. For instance, we have received complaints about the lack of cafeteria and an area to relax. Is has also been noticed that showers are frequently out of order. Another issue are the usually overcrowded fitness rooms. In addition to that, we have received grievance about the Club not being open at weekends and lack of organised classes.

Suggestions of improvements
In reference to the complaints outlined above, I suggest certain changes be made. Cafeteria with tables and sofas should be open. I recommend a prompt and complete refurbishment of the shower rooms as well as opening an additional fitness room. As for the issue of opening hours, I recommend they be extended so that students can visit the club at the weekends. Finally, it is necessary to introduce new fitness classes e.g. martial arts or boxing class.

Conclusion
The improvements suggested above, if introduced, would without doubt give our club a new look. However, they cannot be carried out without a substantial aid from the college. I would greatly appreciate if the Principal agreed to make a financial contribution to our common cause.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie