native speaker

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Ktoś orientuje się może czy trzeba mieć certyfikat cpe czy jakikolwiek inny aby zostać native speaker ?
Czy też można bez żadnych certyfiaktów nim być ?
Tak, troche orientuje sie.
Z tego co ja wiem, to 'native speaker' jest ktos urodzony w kraju anglojezycznym (np. Anglia, USA, Australia itp).
Gdzies jeszcze czytalam ze musi byc 'educated'
przeciez Ty juz jestes native speaker tyle tylko ze jezyka polskiego :)
domyslam sie, ze chodzilo o English native speaker.
native speaker to afaik ktos, kto mowi w swoim ojczystym jezyku :) tak wiec "ale sie usmialem" ma racje :)
Buhaha nieprawda !!!! Miałam na kursie z anglika native speakera, który był włochem i co wy na to ??????????
W mojej szkole nie będę jej ;) rekalmowała native speaker był z anglii, usa, a także z włoch i wszyscy byli nativami !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Więc się mylicie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People and children: a native speaker is a person who uses a language to process and analize information without translating to another language. What that means, is that if you "think" in a specific language, than you are a native speaker of that language. There are of course people who are bilingual(like this writer) who can "think" in two or more languages(trilingual and so on....). To be a native speaker you don't have to be born in a specific country but you need to spend your early years in a country where the language is spoken. Please do remember that a lot of native speakers in this country are here because they are young and they can't get a job in their countries and because of that they are not very experianced. A good native speaker teacher is one who has tought in his/her country before coming here, but then you might ask why would anyone want to come here?
People and children: a native speaker is a person who uses a language to process and analize information without translating to another language. What that means, is that if you "think" in a specific language, than you are a native speaker of that language. There are of course people who are bilingual(like this writer) who can "think" in two or more languages(trilingual and so on....). To be a native speaker you don't have to be born in a specific country but you need to spend your early years in a country where the language is spoken. Please do remember that a lot of native speakers in this country are here because they are young and they can't get a job in their countries and because of that they are not very experianced. A good native speaker teacher is one who has tought in his/her country before coming here, but then you might ask why would anyone want to come here?
Now spot the ten or so mistakes.
My dear 'Native Speaker'.
Whilst we may all agree with you that a 'native speaker' is one who processes language without translating, the term 'native speaker' when used in EFL, ESL education has a totally different definition. Let me direct you to a www site 'eslcafe.com/jobs' where the term 'English native speaker' means someone born in an English speaking country with English as their 'mother tongue'. Just out of interest, please tell me how many 'English native speakers' are here (in Poland) because they are young (age??) are not experienced and can't get a job in their own country. Try for a job as a 'native speaker' and you will find that 'your place of birth' is the first thing anyone asks. Personally, I am multi-lingual and I 'think' in the language I am speaking or writing, but nobody would call me a native speaker of that language. I have 'native-like fluency'. I have been told on many occasions that you are only a 'native speaker' of you mother tongue language. And yes, as you may have gathered, I do have a bee in my bonnet about the term 'native speaker'.
go ahead mg... the floor is yours ;-)
A good place to find native speakers in Poland is

www.nativespeaker.com.pl

Good luck!
To jest dla osobnika który zapoczątkował temat "native speaker"( ale już pewnie jest tłumaczem bo to było chyba w 2005 r) , są takie ekzaminy,są na bardzo wysokim poziomie, teraz są organizowane w Polsce nazywają się w skrócie STRHW (Special Test for Reatrded Half-Wits), są bardzo dobre ekzaminy dla młodych, ambitnych indiwidualistów którzy chcą zostać 'native speaker" np z angielskiego.
A pózniej mogą wziąć udział w reklamówce LAW&JUSTICE

Oh my god!!!!
*pada* xD
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

CAE - sesja letnia 2005