cpe learning

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
how many lessons of english would you all advise to do per week for advanced learner of english (preparing for CPE exam)?
Exam in june next year.
60-90 minutes every single day.
Triple the above but slack off a bit on grammar, or at least don’t let it rule. Spend another three or four hours on listening. Well, maybe I’m biased here. 90 minutes is good for eva but she’s smart and young and we know that. :-) I’m not that quick on the uptake though. Needless to say, we’re talking ‘every single day’, rain or shine.
But be careful, it can be highly addictive because of the side effects that some may have been experiencing at this very moment.:)

p.s. The site is really slow-and-go today, almost like my grandfather’s bone-shaker.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 23 lip 2011
Thank you all for reply. What does "90 mins a day" exactly mean my friends? Is it 90mins of vocabulary or maybe 90mins with course book of any kind (cpe level)?

Cytat: lukas_813
how many lessons of english would you all advise to do per week for advanced learner of english (preparing for CPE exam)?
Exam in june next year.

In my view of the case, two lessons (in the sense of institutionalised courses) and two self-study sessions are a must. Of course if you have more time available and are so strongly motivated you may do more. The most vital thing is to review regularly and learn not only meanings of words/expressions but also their typical collocations and proper usage.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia