Cpe - proposal

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proposal: „The soft drink advertising campaign”

As requested, I am submitting a formal proposal concerning the different methods for launching a new soft drink onto the market. This proposal outlines the possible use of the media, famous personalities, gifts and other marketing techniques.

The media

The media is generally believed to be the most powerful means of communication in today’s world. According to the recent reports approximately 70% of our population watch Tv, surf the Internet or read a newspaper every day. This fact implies that most companies attempt to put their advertising campaigns in the media. A large proportion of people using the media are youth, whose our campaign mainly should target at.

Famous personalities

Should our campaign use famous personalities, the product would be better recognizable among its future buyers. This is highlighted by the fact that they are influenced by celebrities, sport stars or politician in a positive way, which would make the soft drink fashionable as well as trendy. I strongly recommend that the drink should be associated with one of the poshy celebrities present all the time in the popular culture.

Free gifts

In addition, the company should take into consideration other techniques of advertising such as spreading free gifts (baseball caps, mugs etc.) with logos of the drink on them or putting large posters on the major city walls. These techniques would attract the consumers who are gadget-oriented. The gifts would remind them of the product and link with it, so they have to be funny and well-designed.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I believe that my proposed plans for launching a new soft drink onto the market would bring a number of benefits to your company. Not only would the advertising campaign make the product more recognizable and trendier, but also the free gifts would attract young consumers for a long time.