CPE- new way to improve yr wordhoard

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-35 z 35
| następna
Why terri ? You don't like merix? I tell you something my dear,I am rather diffident about expressing my views on this forum openly and if I did it they would probably cast the first stone at me. But if you skimmed over my posts here I ma sure you would be able to have a flash of insight into my general standpoint.
I think he is not more "deranged" than I am. I was certainly joking about fighting, I don't need to prove anyone anything because I am not on of those fresh-minted grade-hounding pencil-geeks( mean no offence) who've rushed a mad dash to learn english because it's so culturally astute and popular, I'am an old apron so to speak but if someone mounts a challenge to chat with me I take it up.
warm regards
she was pulling your leg :) no fights, just talk :) And we like each other - I mean Terri and I :)
I knew it and I like you both ...

It's not the pace of life that concerns me ..it's the sudden stop at the end..
The more I think about "the sudden stop at the end" the farther "my ship is deviating from its course". Am I slowly going insane ? I am just talking to myself to make it clear ..don't expect anyone to comment on that.

BTW merix when will u skype me , I ma dying for it ..
It seems like this fraudulent shit-stomping apple-knocker called also as "our" coalition leader has played some "double shuffle" again recently , or may be we found out about it by someone's mistake? Well, it shouldn't surprise those who've advanced beyond the stone age in our banana republic. This cement-headed woolhat jerk is now under close scrutiny !! So what I'm asking you ? He'll get away with this anyway.How on earth can we have justice in this country? He should be indicted immediatelly !!! For all his peculations he's committed and for what he is doing at this bery second!! What a fleeeece !!! Flim-flam shitter he is nothing more. You can't imagine, my chinless wanders, how sick I am of all this mendacious double talkers including our NUMBER ONE !!!! Bloody greedy morons they, I don't care they can nick any time but I will not stop bringing the truth to you, my spineless brainwashed friends!! Sycophantic shmendricks they , when will this all end?? I am going to blow my nose and send them my snot in a jar with a label on it saying: Take it, you needle-dicks, as an equivalent of my great deference to both you, you fart-holes and your pointless shitting activity.
31-35 z 35
| następna

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie