CPE k-ce, czerwiec 2009

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 78
poprzednia |
witam, podchodzę do CPE w czerwcu, szukam podobnych ryzykantów;) moje [gg]
You're not alone Ferocious :) Like your nick btw :)
But this what an attitude of mind should actually be like here, ferocious, savage, untamed,sanguinary, predatory, ravenous, vehement ,unrestrained, bloodthirsty etc. :)
I find it very annoying when people like you are trying to show off. Poor deluded person. By the looks of it you like to perform in public so why not become a standup bloody comedian??? Get real will you.
>I find it very annoying

I've got news for you: it's YOUR problem if you find something annoying. Deal with it. LOL
and it took him over a month to write this

;)
Maybe he was too annoyed to log on, let alone type!
First of all not him but her, I am a girl and the message wasn't for ferocious but for savagerhino. He or she seems to be showing off a little. And you girls if you are so smart don't judge the book by it's covers. I wasn't trying to be rude I just found this reply a bit over the top.
Well, girl, you need to chill. Here you are annoyed; somewhere else you're worrying. It's not healthy.

And fix your grammar and punctuation errors above before someone rude points them out to you. I'm just saying. So don't kill the messenger.
Oh, and you should read some other posts of savvy's. But do a few breathing exercises before because you are bound to become mighty annoyed.
eh... nawiasem mówiac, ekstraordynaryjne sa te wasze dysputy i sposób wyrażania się, bo któż, nawet po polsku, w którtkiej 2-4 zdaniowej wypowiedzi, używa 5 albo i wiecej zwiazków frazeologicznych. Pogratulowac elokwencji, mam nadzieje ze miedzy sobą również w trakcie rozmowy posługujecie sie tymi zwrotami i zwiazkami frazeolog... ale to tak nawiasem mowiac.... i z góry przepraszam za wszelakie błedy jakie smiałem popełnic - jestem tylko w połowie polakiem i nie mieszkam w polsce, uczyłem sie polskiego poza polska wiec wybaczcie...
You lost me, Duke. I've no idea what you are referring to. Anyway, we're probably just showing off here :)
It figures, no doubt you two are mates. And really thanks for pointing this out but my punctuation and grammar is good enough for me. Oh and one more thing keep the sarcasm to yourself. No need for that. Polish people, like you are without any doubt well educated and have all the sufficient knowledge. Remember knowledge is not everythin though, intelligence is important as well. I am not perfect (who is?) and I make mistakes but at least I am not as vicious as our appalling society. Do not bite my head off.
>>Oh and one more thing keep the sarcasm to yourself.

I'm afraid I can't do it. I'm actually considering that stand-up comedy thing you suggested. I think I'd be really good at it.

Punctuation is important because it makes your writing easier to understand. You don't write for yourself; you write for others. You want others to read what you've written. Proper punctuation shows that you respect your readers.
Oh did I, oh dear it wasn't intended, I hope I didn’t confuse you too much :P

I don't say that showing off is a bad thing, actually I am a bit of a show off myself, but one should not exaggerate!!
' I am not as vicious as our appalling society'

Please, don't join the ranks of the 'I'm-Polish-but-I'm-not-like-ALL-other-Poles' community. I'd say Eva overreacted, you have every right to tell other posters that you don't like what they have written, but now you're overreacting too. Another thing I can say is that Eva actually did not overreact :-) she has this ironic kink to herself and she wasn't actually criticising you personally, but an attitude. Take it easy and be prepared for more :-)
Everyone gets nasty sometimes and I use the backspace key quite often myself (not in this post, though), which I think is healthy advice to everyone else.
Oh did I, oh dear it wasn't intended, I hope I didn't confuse you too
>much :P

Ha Ha Ha! It's ok. It's a temporary setback for me. I'm usually on top of my game, but once in a while, people do get one over me. It's very humbling - given my narcissistic tendencies. Maybe I should look for professional help.
narcism my dear (if I may call you that)is a virtue :)
narcissism
>I am not perfect (who is?)

How dare you! Everyone says I am :)
Słuchajcie ludzie napisze po polsku żeby nikt nie mówił jestem jedną z polek co nie lubi polaków. Eva była dość sarkastyczna. I mówcie co chcecie ale wypominanie cudzych błędów jest polską cechą. Mieszkałam za granicą 10 lat i tam ludzie chwalą siebie wzajemnie i od czasu do czasu mówią do siebie well done, you are smart etc. W Polsce wręcz przeciwnie jak się robi coś dobrze to zawsze znajdzie się ktoś kto wsadzi przysłowiową szpilę i wypomnie potyczki. Mam master z finance a nie z angielkiego i robie błędy w gramatyce i pisowni ale dla tych którzy nie znają mojego backround to niech wiedzą że języka uczyłam się tylko 4 lata w podstawówce (w liceum miałam niemiecki) i jak na tak krótką styczność z danym językiem mówię świetnie. Więc darujcie sobie te sarkazmy i docinki. Polska jest świetnym krajem ale faktem jest to że my zamiast sobie pomagać to topimy się nawzajem w łyżeczce wody.
Obawiam się, że nie zrozumiałaś mojej wypowiedzi. Ja Ci nie wytknęłam Twoich błędów (a widać, że jesteś uczulona na tym punkcie) tylko Ci zwróciłam uwagę, że błedy zrobiłaś i zasugerowałam, abyś je poprawiła ZANIM ktoś niegrzeczny Ci napisze, żebyś się nie wymądrzała, bo sama błędy robisz. I gdyby nie była to sobota i więcej osób by tu było, to na 99% ktoś by ci tak napisał.

A Ty zamiast poprawić albo zignorować albo napisać fruck off albo zapytać się jakie błedy jak każda inna dojrzała osoba by zrobiła, to zrobiłaś się strasznie defensive, zaczęłaś typową gadkę Polaków z zagranicy (pewnej grupy Polaków z zagranicy) o tym jacy Polacy są be itd., a na koniec zaczęłaś się tłumaczyć.

Niezły debiut na forum. Typowy nawet, można powiedzieć :)

A sarkastyczna jestem, owszem. Przynajmniej potrafię się z siebie śmiać, mam do siebie dystans i zdaję sobie sprawę ze swoich niedociągnięć. Czego też wszystkim życzę, bo to bardzo ułatwia życia swoje a także innym. Nikt sztywniaków nie lubi.
[wpis usunięty]
tsk, tsk, Eva. Don't encourage her to read any more of Sav's posts, she'll have a myocardial infarction. Her sensibilities have been bruised enough already.
I was just chuckling to myself about what your reaction might be. Now, I know. Take it away maestro.
Oh boy.

Well, it's weekend, it's summer, we're all fairly happy with our lives (I mean, it could be much much worse, right?), so let's just assume you wrote this to practise your English and that was your only reason you wrote it. What do you say?
It's not nice to talk about those who are not here to give their explanation, but I honestly have no idea why and how she reached a conclusion that savvy was a deluded show-off based on that single post of his. I thought his post was enthusiastic and full of positive attitude.
[wpis usunięty]
Now you know why Eve. I've just given the explanation.
I thought so too. It was kind of a "I have found a kindred spirit moment" with regards to nicks and CPE. Oh well.

Off to celebrate summer solstice with a dinner out among adults!! Whoo hoo!
Enjoy the first day of summer everyone.
[wpis usunięty]
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 78
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia