CPE k-ce, czerwiec 2009

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-60 z 78
Yes indeed dear, the summer and all that stuff ...
Today I just happened to learn that a guy I knew personally lost his BOTH legs above the knee in an accident two months ago. I was in shock.
He worked in a food processing company and when trying to fix something he slipped over and fell in a deboning machine which was in high gear. He was chewed up.. I'm at loss for words. It's horrible.He is 25 ,married and has one-year-old lovely daughter. Now he's doomed to be a wheel chair material for the rest of his life.
I know he doesn't want to see anyone now but I want to talk to him. I know what
he will have to go thru and I'd like to help him understand that the fact that he's still alive means something to someone.
[wpis usunięty]
[wpis usunięty]
[wpis usunięty]
[wpis usunięty]
[wpis usunięty]
I'm sorry Sav. The enormity of the loss is hard to imagine. You're a good person and a good friend. Your voice will likely resonate most deeply for him when the time comes. The connections between people can be so profound at times. Badz dobrej mysli moj drogi. Embrace life fully and don't sweat the small stuff my friend.
Tara
Sav, if you had the savvy in people skills you obviously don't have, you would ask to have your postings removed (all but the first one in this thread). Tat stream of abuse from you somehow made me think of those kiddies who throw stones at trains or pee into their neighbour's balcony flower pot, knowing that no-one can find out who they are and so they can use such opportunities as a convenient surrogate for dealing with whatever unresolved problems they may have at the monent.
savagerhino - krytykujesz 'down-to-earth' za to w jaki sposób skomentowała twój post. a to w jaki sposób ty reagujesz na jej wypowiedź ... brak słów. Widzę, że dziewczyna się nie odezwała, przez co, w moim mniemaniu, ma przewagę nad tobą.
Skąd w ogóle taka reakcja?? czy tak nisko się cenisz?
[wpis usunięty]
[wpis usunięty]
[wpis usunięty]
[wpis usunięty]
No i kolejna tego typu klotnia na tym forum - nie widzicie ze cos jest nie tak? Jesli jakas osoba spoza waszego stadka wyedukowanych profesorkow napisze swoje zdanie, jest zaciekle atakowana, i zdarza sie to chyba codziennie.
Down to earth ma calkowita racje - jej wypowiedzi sa czyste, klarowne i calkowicie zrozumiale, wiec w czym problem?
Tak wlasnie wyglada pomaganie na tym forum.
[wpis usunięty]
[wpis usunięty]
Jaki pomaganie tmn , tu nie bylo zadnego pomagania , przeczytaj post z gory
MG, you want me remove my post about my friend who lost his both legs in an accident two months ago ? You'd better kill me now but I'm not going to remove it.
I asked the administrator to remove all my other posts about this .....
moze troche przesadzilem ze swoimi to ich zglosze do usuniencia jesli inni uwazaja je za obrazliwe dla tego osobnika, ale zaraz ih bedzie wiecej do usuniencia ..

Absolutely no, your posts is excellent example of good style English.
You answered or sweared in a way that was proper to the occasion.
You aren't well-behaved gentleman but good manners don't count and pay now.

my regards to you
your posts are exce... of course
No they're not Mark and I know it. I'm by all means a well-behaved man but there's a difference between swearing like a bargee using only four letters while sipping a sneaky pete somewhere in a sleazy guzzlery and getting your ideas across with more than two-syllable words.:)

brgds
tmn1
No i kolejna tego typu klotnia na tym forum - nie widzicie ze cos jest nie tak? Jesli jakas osoba spoza waszego stadka wyedukowanych profesorkow napisze swoje zdanie, jest zaciekle atakowana, i zdarza sie to chyba codziennie.

Are you referring to the fact that there are a multitude of people from this chat are above your level or are you insinuating that people closely resemble confectionery called 'stadka wyedukowanych profesorkow ' sacrificed own lives and principles on the altar of English for profit?
Or you are lack the motivation to work and fight for better future?
You don't set great value on good English but I don’t place too much attention on what you says.
I haven't sympathy for an unjustified revolt, it's cheap economy value.
Sav, you overreacted a bit. The posts of yours were somehow inappropriate and I find them too catty to take. But that's only my observation. It seems to me you used every up-to-your-level word possible, but conveyed no terse meaning whatsoever. I get also this feeling you're repeating most, if not all, of the phrases from a cheap Radio Station. They don't express you. It's hard to explain why, it doesn't really go well.

Let it go :) In all that helter-skelter posts there's little real you :) It may seem too harsh. True. It is. But where's that savvy man I met once? You're talking about bringing sb a peg or two. And isn't that true that it's you who finds a peg on which to hang verminous and riddled with venom comments for the purpose of practising English? Think about it. :)
>MG, you want me remove my post about my friend who lost his both legs in an accident two months ago ? You'd better kill me now but I'm not going to remove it.

Wasn't that post supposed to explain your behaviour? if so, it is by all means related to the other posts. Logical.
They're not from a cheap radio station Mex but if you think so .. may be I overreacted a bit indeed but if you think I'm repeating myself I'll be using more synonims from now on. I tell you something Mex - I hate phony people like the said individual and I can feel it thru the myriads of electronic circuts right here.
Always fell free to cut me down to size btw :)
*feel
Savagerihno look for some non-internet way to express yourself,because your abusing posts are too shocking for an average user of this forum like me. I feel disgusted.
I understand you just wanted to put in your two pennyworth.
This is because you're disconected from reality and nobody has ever said "no" to you but don't feel disgusted , my posts( they'll be removed shotly )were not referring to you but to any phony high brows who deserve it. A pollite speech doesn't need to be protected but edgy and touchy does by all means.
Hej Sav, sounds like you're having a rough day.
There's obviously more going on than your anger at a poster's critical comment. Your response was out of proportion to the perceived slight (and yes, I agree she was a bit of a twit...but nothing you haven't seen or heard before). She deserved a "smack" but instead you reached for the "nuke" button pretty quickly. I understand the real context of your anger and rage, but your response was inappropriate and misdirected. I'm sorry buddy, but you were out of line.

Curl up with some good jazz, a drink and let the anger seep away.
Talk soon.
>This is because you're disconected from reality and nobody has ever blah blah blah

A loud and firm "NO" to all of you pseudo-psychologists out there.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-60 z 78

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia