o ktorej sprawdzic wyniki online?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 68
poprzednia |
Witam. O ktorej mniej wiecej mozna sie spodziewac wynikow online na stronie Cambridge? Czy to zalezy od tego, jak oni sie wyrobia? czy jest to moze juz dostepne np. 31 lipca pare minut po polnocy? Dzieki
After logging in at Cambridge ESOL Results I have a notice "Date and Time Available 31 July 2009 10:00 (UK)" in the right bottom corner. Thus, I presume that we all can view the results at 11:00 (GMT+1). Judging by what I have read over the Internet, they publish the data exactly at the time given. Moreover their servers are overloaded with connections at the time and the site might be unaccessible for a few hours. But who knows right ?
Dzieki. To juz przynajmniej wiem, ze nie ma sensu wstawac specjalnie rano, bo i tak wynikow nie bedzie wczesniej. Pozdrawiam i zycze powodzenia!
jak tam nastroje przed jutrem?;)
zdałem, uff na B! troche jestem zły bo mam 78/100 czyli 2 procent i miałbym A, ale zwazywszy na to ze nic sie nie uczyłem i poszedłem bez przygotowania to i tak dobrze :) gratuluje wsztystkim którzy zdali a tym którym noga sie powinęla no stres, dacie rade nastepnym razem.
Mam taki sam wynik 78/100, rzeczywiście trochę szkoda tych 2% do A, ale i tak się cieszę, że to B, a nie C...
ja też B:) i w życiu bym się nie złościła na taki wynik;) bo prawda jest taka, że to tak mały przedział 75-79, że OK 2 pkt więcej A, ale 3pkt mniej i C, loteria tak naprawdę:) więc tylko się cieszyć:)
A ja tez zdalam na B. Tak bardzo sie nie spodziewalam takiego wyniku, ze az zaslablam z wrazenia :) Bardzo, bardzo sie ciesze i gratuluje wszystkim tym co zdali.
Gratuluje wszystkim, ja zdalam ale jestem cholernie zawiedziona bo mialam 74pkt co oznacza ze jeden wiecej i mialabym B, a tak mam tylko C.
Gratulacje, ja też dostałam C, ale bardzo się z tego cieszę, najlepiej poszedł mi Reading, a najgorzej Writing, czyli bez niespodzianek :) Na szczęście mam już to z głowy :)
80 out of 100 which is formally A but should rather be considered as a strong B in my opinion. As it turned out it wasn’t that all botch-up as I thought it was, given that I started going books in Jan and adopted rather slapdash and “topsy-turvy” approach to my learning curve in general.
Didn’t expect to get a pass at all let alone A :) Congratulations to all of you who cracked it and don’t sob your heart out if you failed.

Just some loose philosophical digression…
I’m being musingly pensive more than usual now. Am I going to have a bit of slap and tickle with my coxcombry and smugness ? Probably a bit. Did I want to pass it ? Yes.But am I fully satisfied ? No,I’m not because I don’t think I joined the ranks of those who’ve gained a high level of communicative competence in English. I would rather say that I still seem destitute of that impalpable verbiage of linguistic proficiency. In any case this is the way I feel it .
I guess this was merely another local goal that I leapt over and of which mirthful corollary will soon be diminished by time with all that high-spirits and jollity having evanesced , melting into thin air like snow flakes. On the scale of the universe the fact that we’ve passed or failed is of more than infinitesimal importance to anyone and to anything. It only means something to us but again , this is the way what we should feel it like I think.

So I’d better repair back to my shelter of solitude to further “explore” for some subtle distinctions of this immense voluminous reservoir of thoughts and knowledge, say almost like a jazz pianist interpreting his tune and syncopating time signature at will on C-major 7th chord depending on his mood. And all of this purely and simply with the aim of developing my own volubility and may be some anomalous felicitousness in “speech” but with no other particular purpose in mind.
Could you please write posts that don't require the reader to look up every other word? Just kidding ;-) Congratulations!
SAVVY!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What a fantastic result (A). All your hard work paid off!
What are you going to do now? Perhaps administer and procter the STRHW (Special Test for Retarded Half-Wits)??? Great demand for it I hear.

Where have you been hiding btw. I missed you. There have been a few translations around here that needed your special talents.
Savvy -
Congrats. Don't be a stranger on this forum - we need your input!!
Jestem pod ogromnym wrażeniem! Posługujesz się słownictwem, którego istnienia nigdy bym nawet nie podejrzewała! Przy Twojej wiedzy moje C powinno być co najwyżej E. Wyrazy uznania i szacunku, bo nawet jeśli ktoś jest baaardzo zdolny, to wiedza i umiejętności nie przychodzą same.
Pozdrawiam
Sav, what a wonderful world it is, even though you don't claim to be an A student :-)
Thank you Siunia , I missed you too. :)
I finally went through my three-weeks in-patient rehab course which was fully covered by our NHS ( although it was to be a surgical revision of my stump nerve but luckily for me the quacks decided otherwise ). I couldn’t of turned down such magnanimity of our welfare state.:) And much to my surprise but no less pleasing to my “eyes” was to find out that I passed the test.

Thank you Terri as for my input. I realize that it often entails rather tempestuous feedback putting gray matter of some embryoniferous ( producing and bearing an embryo, no offence intended , please :)minds in turbulent commotion.
I promise to further contribute my “crude” thoughts to this great site but from now on in expurgated version so to speak , namely expunged from any opprobrious and blasphemous remarks but rather interspersed with some versatile and posh sophistry being solely the pellucid articulation of my thoughts. ( sometimes derisive and taunting sometimes quizzical and jocular) . The standards have been raised now but I don’t want to stand out from the crowd :) hahaha …

Hi MG, I remember you my old chum :) You’re the cream of magisterial doyens of all grammarians including Chaucer and Pope of course and as sneering and sardonic as usual but not biased , not by any means.:) It’s good to know that you’re in one piece man.:) Don’t be Ebenezer Scrooge on your words to further suck up to coelenterate ( without spine and brain) and lobotomized “cut and paste” operators. Keep up good work :)
Don’t take umbrage at my words and don’t relieve the guards of the linguistic purity. :)
Sav: Glad you're ok. Had me worried.
Taking the kids to the swimming pool.
Back later
B
I'm relieved surgery wasn't necessary. Hopefully, the intense rehab brought you some much needed pain relief. I need you in top form for that drink you promised me (koniec sierpnia). :)

So how is the grey matter functioning?
I think we'll start off easy...until you hit your stride again:
https://www.ang.pl/Gimme_Head_Till_I_m_Dead_79812.html

tara
Siunia , I already got into my stride.:) As for "giving head" : Don't wnat to be accused of spreading lasciviousness and lubricity but if one was to be versatile as beffited a cpe taker he would say probaly say that "playing the skin flute" or "giving cone" or even "putting lipstick on the dipstick" would be a good equivalent to "serving head" :) hahaha
Mialo byc po polsku, you dope!
You don't have to teach me the various euphemisms in English, thank you very much. :)
See, you really are out of practice.
Twoje wypowiedzi stały się nawet przedmiotem zażartej dyskusji:)). Mój przyjaciel z miejsca... no powiedzmy poczuł antypatię :) za nadużycia, przerost formy nad treścią i generalnie rumakowanie :)
Cóż ma w tym może trochę racji, nie mnie to oceniać, dla mnie liczy się fakt samej wiedzy (w tym wypadku zakres słownictwa), jeśli ktoś ma się czym popisać, to czemu nie!
Powodzenia i wszystkiego dobrego :)
< za nadużycia, przerost formy nad treścią i generalnie rumakowanie :)

To bardzi ciekawe ale diskusyjne Ika , przerost formy nad treścią, może twój przyjaciel ma racje ale napewno nie na temat rumakowania and again treśc może sie wyrażac przez forme własnie, a jak że inaczej mamy zdobyć umijetności które chcemy zdobyć, ja mam taki sposób moze jest zły ale kazda moja wypoiedż może wyrażac moja osobowość ( no może nie każda :)
Pzdr
Yes indeed, but I guess I wouldn't even dare to utter such words in polish unless emboldened by Chivas. :)
Siunia, I’m very sorry but unfortunately I won’t be able to treat you to the drink I promised because I’m going to take a vacation (just towards the end of August).I promised my lovely wife that after my rehab we would go somewhere and abandon ourselves to a life of pleasure and relaxation.
She deserved it more than I did . The main burden of caring for such a cripple like me has felt on her since you know what and I just can’t let her down. She is my only glowing star in this world and if she faded away I should check out too.
Moj drogi:

Don't give it a second thought. I'm around Wawa until Sept. 7th...any wiggle room?
Your wife MOST CERTAINLY deserves a lovely vacation!!!

"She is my only glowing star in this world and if she
faded away I should check out too."

Sigh...occassionally your words slay me.
(#$%$$#%$)
The CPE Exam may result in a lot of unforeseeable side effects.. ;]
treśc może sie wyrażac przez forme własnie" prawda, zakładając, że treść w ogóle istnieje ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 68
poprzednia |

« 

CAE - sesja wiosna 2009

»

Pomoc językowa