o ktorej sprawdzic wyniki online?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-68 z 68
| następna
zwlaszcza jak popierasz moja strone ;)
Siunia , I want you to listen Mark King , pls, you just have to and then tell me pls where you hear "content" and where "form".
Hint: Content is the main theme and form is a pure improvisation:)
unfortunately, I'm blocked from youtube at work and can't listen. :(

I'll listen, but it will have to be much later tonight.
Sharing music is a nice idea.
I usually listen to jazz in my car on the way home or when I'm home alone (without the usual cacophony that fills our house when the boys are home) :)
Now something for your hearts and souls girls, just feel the harmony and let your imagination carry you away ..... Only in jazz will you find such mental creativity and imaginativeness of the human mind.:)
the rhodes sounds so silky, fluid like flowing water
plus the sax... yikes
very sensuous stuff
gobsmacked :)
what an incredible performance.
I've never seen slap bass before.
hmm..trying to think of what I feel like sharing

Are you familiar with Marketa Irglova (young singer/songwriter from the Czech Republic?) She starred in movie Once ...maybe you know the song Falling Slowly? which won as Oscar for best original song in 2007, here it is:

I actually like another of her songs better "The Hill" which she wrote at the tender age of 19. Lovely voice, very vulnerable
Dziękuję za linki! Zawsze warto poznać coś nowego!
No cóż jeśli chodzi o gusta muzyczne nie jestem wyrafinowana, jak zresztą w wielu innych dziedzinach życia;) fanką jazzu na pewno nie będę. Pierwszy utwór dla mnie nie do przejścia, drugi pod tym względem ok ale nie coś, czego mogłabym słuchać godzinami...(!z całym szacunkiem dla Twoich upodobań!)
Swoją droga zastanawiam się czy są dane na temat upodobań muzycznych, ilu wśród miłośników jazzu jest mężczyzn ile kobiet (%). Coś mi się wydaje, że to muzyka bardziej dla męskiego ucha. Nie da sie ukryć, że nieco inaczej odbieramy świat ;)
Piosenka, którą podesłała siunia jest o wiele bardziej kobieca w typie.

U mnie dziś nadal rządzi Mraz

to geniusz słowa!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-68 z 68
| następna

« 

CAE - sesja wiosna 2009

»

Pomoc językowa