Autoprezentacja - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej :) Proszę o sprawdzenie mojej autoprezentacji.
Z góry dziękuje :)

First of All I would like to introduce myself. My name is P. I'm twenty four years old. I come from small town. I live with my parents in a big one-family house. My mother's name is M and my father's name is J. And I've got a brother named A and sister Z.
For the last 5 years I’ve been living in Kielce, because I am currently studying at the University Jana Kochanowskiego of Kielce. This is my five years of study and I will graduate with a degree in Pedagogy in the June. My specialty is career counseling. I’m sure it is a good choice and this way of my education bring me good earnings and gives me pleasure from work. After graduation I would like to work in my profession.
I love spending my free time with friends on talking and laughing a lot. I'm always able to give an advice or cheer up my friends.
My hobbys are fantasy books. I love them. When I'm reading i forgot about the entire world. There is only me and book. Books helps me to de-stress.
At the moment I’m writing a thesis on the topic of educational aspirations of high school students.
When I’ll find my dreamed job, I’ll think about starting a family and buying my own house with a big, beautiful garden.
It’s all about me.
Cytat: ona91
Hej :) Proszę o sprawdzenie mojej autoprezentacji.
Z góry dziękuje :)

First of All I would like to introduce myself. My name is P. I'm twenty four years old. I come from PRZEDIMEK small town. I live with my parents in a big one-family house. My mother's name is M and my father's name is J. And I've got a brother named A and sister Z.
For the last 5 years I’ve been living in Kielce, because I am currently studying at the University Jana Kochanowskiego<- ULOZ TE NAZWE WG REGUL ANGIELSKIEJ SKLADNI of IN Kielce. This is my five years of study TO JEST MOICH 5 LAT STUDIOW? and I will graduate with a degree in Pedagogy in the
First of All I would like to introduce myself. My name is P. I'm twenty four years old. I come from a small town. I live with my parents in a big one-family house. My mother's name is M and my father's name is J. And I've got a brother named A and a sister named Z.
Over the last 5 years I’ve been living in Kielce, because I am currently(nie potrzebne) studying at Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce. This is my fifth year at Uni and I am going to graduate with a degree in Pedagogy come/in June. My specialty is career counseling. I’m sure it is a good choice and this career will bring me good earnings and give me pleasure from work. After graduation I would like to work in my profession.
I love spending my free time with friends, talking and laughing a lot. I'm always able to give advice or cheer my friends up.
My hobby is reading fantasy books. I love them. When I'm reading I forget about the entire<-radzę wpisać rest of the world. There is only me and mybook. Books help me to de-stress<-relax (brzmi bardziej naturalnie).
At the moment I’m writing a thesis about the educational aspirations of high school students.
Once I find my dream job, I’ll think about starting a family and buying my own house with a big, beautiful garden.
Well, that's all there is to say about myself.<-poprzednie sformułowanie było niepoprawne; są jeszcze inne wersje, z jakich można skorzystać; znaczy
Dziękuje bardzo :)
@profnerd

tu mamy zasdadę, że wskazujemy błędy i sugerujemy poprawki. Nie dajemy gotowych rozwiązań.