Beauty

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What do young people in Poland do to make themselves look attractive???
indulge in anorexia/bulimia activity
or intensively take steroids

Anyone with above problems please feel free to share !
I don't care about my apperaence
Who cares:>

:P
I don't care about your appearance, Ludy :-)
So, no one cares :)
:P
I was certain about that:P
Now you can save on mirrors, shaving cream/make-up etc. That's comforting news.
What do you mean by saing that? I don't use make up (despite mascara):) so....
ok. I understand:) Sorry I'm a bit drunken so I don't realise things as quickly as I should:)
To the original questioner:
Besides all the usual: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc.
I read: 'Beauty will always open more doors than any amount of money'. As we live in an age where it is possible for someone 'beautiful' to be judged as more intelligent, witty, charming, etc than someone ugly, there is only one solution - become beautiful. Not in looks/attractiveness to the opposite sex etc., but in character.
Young people DO NOT have to do anything to become attractive - they have 'youth'. I am not 'young' nor 'attractive' (both not clearly defined in the original question), but to me it's pretty amazing that members of the opposite sex (some 2[tel]years younger) still want to spend time with me.
It depends on the person, I guess. Some look after themselves, eat well, go to the gym, spend some time every day to do their hair etc. Others don't seem to care at all, as you would have already noticed...

I reckon the key to success is confidence. If someone is confident (within reason, of course) he or she seems to be more atractive, regardless of their actual attractiveness (I know that phrasing ACTUAL ATTRACTIVENESS is not very accurate, for there is no such thing. Attractiveness will always be relative...). What do you think? Do you see it the same way as I do?
I DON'T care about my appearance but I agree that it's definitely better to look attractive/pretty/nice/beautiful, whatever it means, than not. People instinctively judge you by your appearances and, believe me or not, you can get e.g. a better deal in a shop when the shop assisstant (even if it's a woman) likes your face and figure.I also personally know at least one situation, when a girl got a job because, and only because, she was prettier than her opponent- another girl with good skills but overweight...sad but true.
But I won't care about my appearance anyway:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.