What is the right time to get married now?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-33 z 33
| następna
All the respect for you, but i wouldn't consider myself as a person stuck in dark...As many people as many opinions, ideas, visions, views of life etc...Isn't it??? I don't want to impose my ideas, just expressing my own opinion.
Ok, point taken :) I just don't get an idea of having any realationship (not only marriage) without commitment. I believe in love, in marriage, in partnership for many years, till the death do as apart etc etc. Maybe it's me in dark ages... :D
The right time to marry somebody is when you are ABSOLUTLY sure that you love him/her. No - the right time to marry somebody is about 1 year later:) - one year after you will have realised this:) - because sometime the love is blind.... - and sometime you don't love someone - you are only infatuated. So one year or even more will be enough to see if you are made for each other and if everything seems to be all right. But of course - we will never have dead certainty.. the right time to marry somebody? YOU SHOULD FEEL IT WHEN IT"S THIS TIME:)
31-33 z 33
| następna