Is an education without exams possible?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It's difficult question. I think taht exams have the pros and cons. Dark side of exams is that exams are connected with stress. We know that strees has very unpleasant symphtoms and may be dangerous for us. People who suffer from stress freqently often suffer from hearts disease. We can't avoid stressful situations sitting the exam. ('przystepujac do egzaminu' nie jestem pewna czy dobrze napisalam) But on the other hand if an education system would be without exams, students may not learn hard enough. Bright side of exams is fact that pupils or students have to learn regularly thereby they are more mobilized to study. It's my piont of view, what's yours?
*any mistakes? please improve me, thx in advance :)
'that exams'- sorry :)
Hi
I have been lucky. I passed my BA degree with no exams - it was all coursework. I do think you are worrying too much about stress. It is true that long time stress can cause ill-health but, if you plan your work well, eat and sleep well, life can be made much easier. I hope my corrections to your statement will help. I have put my ideas in ( ) after each mistake. Good luck

It's (a) difficult question. I think taht (that) exams have the (several) pros and cons. The dark(er) side of exams is (are) that they are connected with stress. We know that strees (stress) has very unpleasant symphtoms (symptoms) and may be dangerous for us. People who suffer from stress freqently (frequently) often suffer from hearts (heart) disease. We can't avoid stressful situations sitting the exam. ('przystepujac do egzaminu' nie jestem pewna czy dobrze napisalam) But on the other hand if an education system would be (is) without exams, students may not learn hard enough. (The) Bright side of exams is fact that pupils or students have to learn regularly thereby (therefore) they are more mobilized to study. It's my piont (point) of view, what's yours?
*any mistakes? please improve me, thx in advance :)