essay IELTS

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hey, how would you assess my essay? what would be my score according to IELTS scale?

Nuclear technology. Is it life-threatening invention or extremely important product of humanity? It seems to be very controversial issue, having devoted followers as well as powerful opponents . Nuclear technology is used in medicine, to produce the power but also for constructing atom bomb. There are many benefits but also dangers associated with its use. I would like to discuss them in my essay.
Following arguments of people who don’t support use of nuclear technology, It is obvious and clear that life on Earth is in danger. At first, when damage of atomic power station occurs, it might end up with serious environmental pollution. All plants, soils would became poisoned by radioactive elements and affect every life, human beings, animals and plants. In addition, there is constant problem how and where to keep radioactive left. It has not been still solved. Moreover, certain possibility exist that some lunatic dictators would like to use nuclear technology, atomic bombs to blackmail other governments and demand a lot of money.
Nevertheless, many benefits of using nuclear technology can be find. For instance, atomic power station produce large amount of pure energy which might be used effectively. It is crucial source of energy in present days when crude oil and coal resources are running out. Furthermore, nuclear technology is used in medicine. Thanks to radiotherapy, doctors are able to diagnose many diseases and treat them effectively.
To sum up. Advantages and disadvantages of use of nuclear technology could be find. However, it is one of significant achievement. Therefore It is necessary to accept that it exists and it s useful although as every invention might be dangerous to life on the Earth if it s not used properly
'It' (ja dalabym THIS) seems to be (brak przedimka) very controversial issue, having devoted followers as well as powerful opponents . Nuclear technology is used in medicine, to produce 'the power' (jaka power? nie rozumiem tego) but also for constructing (brak przedimka) atom bomb.
'Following arguments of people who don’t support use of nuclear technology'....to nie jest zdaniem -
It is obvious and clear that life on 'Earth' (dlaczego 'earth' duza litera?) is in danger. At first, when (brak przedimka) damage of atomic power station occurs, it might end up with serious environmental pollution. All plants(,) (nie dawaj przecinkow tam gdzie powinno byc AND) soils would became poisoned by radioactive elements and affect every (tu cos brakuje...) life, human beings, animals and plants. In addition, there is (brak przedimka) constant problem (brak slowa) how and where to keep 'radioactive left' (tego nie rozumiem) . It has STILL not been 'still' (w zlym miejscu) solved. Moreover, certain possibility 'exist' (dostosuj do 3osl.poj) that some lunatic dictators would like to use nuclear technology OR atomic bombs to blackmail other governments and demand 'a lot' (nie za bardzo powazne slowa na taka essay) of money.
Nevertheless, many benefits of using nuclear technology can be 'find' (zle slowo). For instance, atomic power station produce (brak przedimka) large amount of pure energy which might be used effectively. It is (brak przedimka) crucial source of energy in (brak przedimka) present 'days' (tutaj l. poj) when crude oil and coal resources are running out.
...To sum up....(nie za bardzo jako zdanie)
(brak przedimka) advantages and disadvantages of (brak przedimka) use of nuclear technology could be 'find' (zle slowo-zly czas). However, 'it' (z czym to sie laczy?) is one of significant achievement. Therefore, 'It' (mala litera) is necessary to accept that it exists and it 's' (ortog) useful although (brak slowa JUST as every (brak slowa OTHER invention (brak slowa) might be dangerous to life on 'the' (niepotr) 'Earth' (earth mala litera) if 'it s' (popraw) not used properly
'Following arguments of people who don’t support use of nuclear technology'....to nie jest zdaniem -
It is obvious and clear that life on 'Earth' (dlaczego 'earth' duza litera?) is in danger

planeta Ziemia pisze sie duza litera prawda? po polsku i po angielsku wiec dlatego duza litera. co to znaczy "to nie jest zdaniem" chcialam wprowadzic do tematu cos w stylu "sledzac argumenty ludzi ktorzy sa przeciwni technologi nuklearnej staje sie oczywiste ze zycie na Ziemii.." wiec jak to ladnie ujac?

enormous amount of money czy jest wystarczajaco powazne?

thanks very much :) but again :) what would be my IELTS score?
I don't know about your IELTS score, ale za duzo bledow. Wg mnie 14/20

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Szkoły językowe