New Year's Resolutions

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
New Year (2011) New Start -

1. Does anyone nowadays bother making New Year's Resolutions - and more to the point, how long do you stick to it?.

2. What will be your New Year's Resolutions for the year 2011?

Mine is to lose weight - (I have a target) and I don't care how I do it: vigorous exercise, starvation, new-fangled diets, under the scalpel - but this time next year, I will be somewhat lighter.
1. My New Year's resolution is the same every year and I stick to it forever.
2. Don't mess with perfection: just be yourself.

1. cut down on sweets
2. conserve cash
3. get trim

at school we've been thinking about handy tips how to stick by NY resolutions, results:
-contemplate the benefits
-ask friends to jog your memory / just help you-don't be on selfhelp (willpower)
-just don't make big ones
-or break it down into steps
-positive thinking
-put a note in a prominent position

any failure should be treated as a temporary set-back rather than a reason to give up! - mr Derbyshire

cheers
;)
Hello.
I don't wanted to make any New year's Resolutions in december last year.
But i change my mind.
I want to learn english and practise it very much, maybe on this site or by writing a e-mail's to a German Friend, of course in English.

In a year i want to know a basic German and i want to can talk in German.

I think this is all my New Year's Resolutions.

Greetings
Vi.
Another New Year resolution.
...Kama Sutra - every page.
Cytat: terri
Another New Year resolution.
...Kama Sutra - every page.

You are were funny, but you will practise it or only thinking ?
>>>You are were funny, but you will practise it or only thinking?
And what do you think, of course, I will practice it...
Oh, this is very sad, Aren't u Christian ?

I faith very much and
I spend much time on a pray.
What's Christianity got to do with practising Kama Sutra?
Cytat: pakk
What's Christianity got to do with practising Kama Sutra?

Strike me dumb ! Pretty tough question, indeed. But I'll try to answer it ...probably much the same way as snakes do push-ups . :)
Another “pietistical rhapsody” of an affectedly pios heavy-cross breather?

Vasques, I'm really sorry to tell you that but in fact the sad thing you should really know about is that your mental representation of religion has seriously deviated from its course.

Yes, Im Faith person and I always said things about religion.

Ok, let's talk abaut New Year's Resolutions.

Can u give me link to site, where i can find english grammary abaut present simple and present continous ?

Do you think this site is good ?
No dobra, ale co ma religijność/chrześcijaństwo wspólnego z praktykowaniem Kama Sutry?
Cytat: VasqueS
Ok, let's talk abaut New Year's Resolutions.

It's the end of January and people have forgotten their New Year's resolutions. My gym was full for the first two weeks of the month. By the end of the third week, we were back to our usual numbers. People want to look good, but they don't want to put any work into it. Tsk tsk.
Christiaity have much to practise Kamasutra, because if you practise this isn't with our wife this is bad act.

Please talk in engilsh on this site.
edytowany przez VasqueS: 30 sty 2011
Yes, people only want to look good and forgott their New Year's Resolution, 'Cuz in fact thay don't have it.
>>Please talk in engilsh on this site.

And you're no exception to this rule.
>>>>Christiaity have much to practise Kamasutra, because if you practise this isn't with our wife this is bad act.
...First of all READ the Kama Sutra and then you will find what it's all about.
It's about LOVE and as it clearly states - between a man and a woman there should be LOVE.
And that is what it has to do with Christianity - being Christian - love your neighbour and all that.
Yes, but i was thinking Kamasutra is abaut positon of a sex and practise it.

I'm sorry, really this is abaut :
Cytat:
1. General remarks
Chapters on contents of the book, three aims and priorities of life, the acquisition of knowledge, conduct of the well-bred townsman, reflections on intermediaries who assist the lover in his enterprises (5 chapters).
2. Amorous advances/Sexual union
Chapters on stimulation of desire, types of embraces, caressing and kisses, marking with nails, biting and marking with teeth, on copulation (positions), slapping by hand and corresponding moaning, virile behavior in women, superior coition and oral sex, preludes and conclusions to the game of love. It describes 64 types of sexual acts (10 chapters).
3. Acquiring a wife
Chapters on forms of marriage, relaxing the girl, obtaining the girl, managing alone, union by marriage (5 chapters).
4. Duties and privileges of the wife
Chapters on conduct of the only wife and conduct of the chief wife and other wives (2 chapters).
5. Other men's wives
Chapters on behavior of woman and man, how to get acquainted, examination of sentiments, the task of go-between, the king's pleasures, behavior in the women's quarters (6 chapters).
6. About courtesans
Chapters on advice of the assistants on the choice of lovers, looking for a steady lover, ways of making money, renewing friendship with a former lover, occasional profits, profits and losses (6 chapters).
7. Occult practices
Chapters on improving physical attractions, arousing a weakened sexual power (2 chapters)

I maked a big mistique, I'm sorry...

Let's talk abaut topic and leave quarells.

My New Year's Resolution is to learn english more and practise it.
But yesterday i cried because i understanded sad thing- I don't understand english and tenses,
In school I'm on Pre-Intermediate Engish and i know definitions of tenses, but i don;t understand why someone said "You look good toonight"
^^ This is at this moment and he should use Present Progresive, another things is "You are so close to find this"
This isn't a regular things, so he should use Present Progresive too.

Do you know any site with good information abaut present tenses or book ?

Can u tell me abaout my English is it bad or good ?

>>>Can u tell me abaout my English is it bad or good ?

You show some ‘attempt at organization’ indeed but in general, the numerous errors and lack of structural range impede and distract ‘communication”. That is my ‘formal assessment’, so to speak.
Now, I would say you produce quite a ‘simplified form’ of English. In other words and maybe less euphemistically this time, you’re not a complete stranger to pidgnization, to put it mildly
( but still being within the boundaries of ‘political correctness’, I guess -:)

It makes you look even more ludicrous when you want to sound ‘spiffy and cool’ with all that ‘cuz’ and ‘u’ while you don’t even bother to check the spelling mistakes of the words you probably know you put them wrong. Of course, not to mention some little relevance to topic in places.

I don’t want you to become discouraged though, far from it but you wanted the truth, did you not ?
I hope I’m not being that sharply critical for you to ‘pull the plug’ and say ‘alack-a-day’. Well, others can be less lenient with you, for that matter.
I want the truth, i don't want a sweet lies like I'm very good and i talk very well.
Words, what you did say is very apporaites.

I must help me to understood your words by translator, oh i'm very angry.

Can you tell me kind of this mistakes ?
I won't use a "U" and " 'Cuz ".

Do i make a mistakes with grammar or bad worses ?
edytowany przez VasqueS: 02 lut 2011
>>Can you tell me kind of this mistakes ?

I'm sorry buddy but I'm not some kind of spelling-grammar check mean-machine slave driver.
An extremely compound noun phrase, huh ? -:)
You should just get back to basics, pal, you know , get your rear in gear and grab your bricks and mortar' and stuff, haha , and burn the midnight oil with all of them like 'five days to grind and two days to be social'. :)
Ok, i understand i must learn essential English.
Do you think Essental English by Murphy is good ?
Or Can you recommend me some site or book of grammar ?

I will very happy and i think i will use English better in practice.

Murphy will be 'ok' and so will you ( probably ) . Slowly and gradually but regularly. Don't run like mad to knuckle down to mega-study to avoid having your head spin before you get the knack.
VasqueS
and another thing, just for starters....'I' always- never 'i'
>>>Ok, i understand i must learn essential English.

It just flashed to me, although it's almost ancient but maybe "Essentials of English Grammar' by Otto Jespersen would be a good idea for you., haha . ( grinning wickedly )
I didn't mean to , sorry :))
edytowany przez savagerhino: 04 lut 2011
What you mean by " It just flashed to me, although it's almost ancient " ?

Maybe Essential grammar is to easy, what you think about "English Grammar in Use " By Murphy, Cambridge ?

This is good or too hard ?

Terri only start of sentences or 1st i is "I" ?
I mean like this
If i or If I ?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Programy do nauki języków