Palikot..

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
From my point of view , it's Palikot who's the biggest winner of these elections.
The main aim of his party was to attract young people's attention and they have succeeded in doing so....
He has wanted Polish low to be shifted as far as so called 'soft drugs' are concerned and
he found the fertile ground for his demands.
What I find strange is that elderly people have also voted in favour of him even though he
may have designs on Polish church .
What do you think of it?
By the way , you can rub my grammatical errors in.
i've also voted on him, not because his promisses but because of his poit of view for the man who is free and can do what he want to do
Cytat: martynawnuk
i've also voted on him, not because his promisses but because of his poit of view for the man who is free and can do what he want to do

Poprawie to, nit dlatego ze jestem pedantic, ale moze pomoze komus innemu.

I also voted FOR him, not because he promisses, but because of his POINT of view for the man who is free and can do what he WANTS to do.
Cytat: flomounier
The main aim of his party was to attract young people's attention and they have succeeded in doing so....

Statistics show that he got the biggest support in little cities from middle-educated people over their fourties.

Cytat:
What I find strange is that elderly people have also voted in favour of him even though he
may have designs on Polish church .

It is also elderly people who read Urbans' anticlerical newspaper (Urban himself defended communist during martial law and attacked fiercely members of Solidarity). Old communists, who consider church the worst enemy constitute a group of Palikot's supporters. It's worth mentioning that one of his MPs is the man who employed G.Piotrowski (murderer of Popieluszko) is his newspaper. Deputies from his party are uneducated and inexperienced, I would like to see them working on law concerning complex legal or economic issues. The same goes for MPs in the rest of parliamentary factions, but Palikot's movement is the only party which doesn't have ANY experts among its members.
edytowany przez bureek: 29 paź 2011

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa