New Year Resolutions

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. Does anyone make any New Year Resolutions?
2. What are they?

1. yes.
2. This year I'm going to lose weight and go out with a man in his 20s. Also to renovate my flat so that I can invite him back for 'coffee'.
1. This year - yes
2. This year I have a very ambitious plan to read the two girly magazines that I subscribe to every month once they arrive in my mailbox. The last couple of years I procrastinated and had a foot-high pile of magazines in the corner of my bedroom calling out to me every night Read me. Read me!. Finally I caved in around October/November and as God and siuniab are my witnesses, I read some 30 issues in a couple of months.
1. sorta
2. i) I have to get back to writing; ii) have to crack open the french books eva kindly gave me (they were underneath all her magazines) and iii) do a little more physical activity
I’m trying to lengthen the gap of ‘not thinking’ between thoughts to make it last for at least 3 seconds. I do it several times a day. It’s like a ‘registry booster’ to your mind. I think it helps to clear your mind or maybe it only seems to me that way, I don’t know.
It’s not much of a New Year resolution on my part though. Other than that, my resolution is to have no resolution because I don’t need anything and I don’t want anything.
I got everything I need.
Wait, I lied. I think it’s time for me to get rid of a stick finally and switch to an automatic one.

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie