Let's play game!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm bored. :]
let's play game. We write stories in english. One person begins with a sentence and then other person continues. After 10 sentences the 11th person starts new story :]

I will start:

(1) On friday I was coming home from school when I saw a big rat!....
2. Yes, and I almost forgot his name.
(3) I thought and thought but couldn't remember. It could be Ryan but I don't know...
come on guys! Play my game!
edytowany przez kimonka: 15 maj 2012
and then I remembered that a few years ago, this so called 'rat' had the audacity to get involved in my life.
I should have shot him there and then, but then I have always been too soft for creatures from the blue lagoon.
so this time I decided I will kill the rat. but I couldn't find my gun in my purse. I decided to go back to home and look for it.
but the 'rat' got there first. The weasel. I was in two minds whether to let him live - but then I remembered the nasty things he did and I thought 'no more' . The minute I get hold of you will be your last. If only, if only I didn't love him so - then lkilling him would be so easy. But then again, I was always too soft when it came to good-looking, brown-eyed men. The rats.
Damn it this bloody rat is getting on my nerves. Anyway good game but I cant play i think. Shall we try something more exciting?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia