Writing in English

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-90 z 129
it is based upon some evidence taken from Holy Scriptures . Jesus has told at times that current order of things is sooner or later set to collapse, He also advised his followers to keep away from politics because this won't do any good . And in fact , there is no need Him to interverne , we are on the brink of natural disater because of mankind being unable to care about our planet at all .
Somewhat strange may it be , but we are all heading for a sinister turn of events unless we become wiser which sadly, I doubt .
Do religions keep away from it? . Great number of wars broke out just only because of religous fall- outs . No one can deny it . Quite apart from anything else, it is not God but devil to rule this world nowadays - he uses all the politics and powers that people so willingly rely on. And what is more , he wants every one does not believe he 'd ever existed . In a way he succeed if we take a look around .
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 31 maj 2016
That is exactly the problem with giving people 'free will' and 'freedom'. If they all had to listen to 'one person' and do whatever that person said - then there would be no problem. But people want 'freedom'. The freedom to kill themselves (sooner or later).
Cytat:
That is exactly the problem with giving people 'free will' and 'freedom'

Freedom is a good thing that was given us , but we haven't learnt so far how to use of it .We are in fact allowed to do anything we want to, although not everything we do is to avail.
>>>Freedom is a good thing that was given us , but we haven't learnt so far how to use of it..
Can you give me an estimate WHEN people on this earth will KNOW how to use freedom wisely. Will I livew long enough to see it?
>>>We are in fact allowed to do anything we want to,
...and this is where the problem begins. You CAN kill people, but it doesn't mean you HAVE to.
Cytat:
You CAN kill people, but it doesn't mean you HAVE to

I'm afraid this is all about our in-built willingness to do what is wrong . Just a human nature . It has been going on the same way for ages and ages so I 'd be pretty naive expecting that to turn suddenly into better .
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 03 cze 2016
>>>I'm afraid this is all about our in-built willingness to do what is wrong .
So Eve was right...or are you going to tell me that it is all Eve's fault,
Cytat:
So Eve was right...or are you going to tell me that it is all Eve's fault

Well, it was both of them fault. Although Adam might have tried to talk Eve out of it . We don't have any evidence about it as long as I am concerned.
Adam has had a choice ,at the end of the day it was her to be tempted . For now on, there is not much we could do to reverse it , it takes time to get back to what we had got .Indeed , not for too long when witnessing what has been happening throughout the world .
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 09 cze 2016
To me and my way of thinking, if Adam had said 'NO' I would now be living in luxury. But as we know, any man is too weak to stand up to a woman....:-)
No end of guessing of what would have been if...Certainly , it would have set the world a totally different place without all wars and suffering, not to mention death.
Cytat: Robbertoxx
No end of guessing of what would have been if...

I agree with you. If I had my wits about me, years ago, when a somewhat middle-aged millionaire (with a phone numbers bank account) asked me to marry him I would have said 'yes' instead of thinking that the young man with me would ask me the same question. He never did.
Never miss your chances in life - they never come round again.
Cytat:
He never did.

that's the way it is , life 's a thing to treat us so roughly , but there is no other way but taking it how it is . You,ve just given me a food for thought:)
It was just yet another dispicable act of terror blast that happened to Nice. This should NOT have happened . This will never ever be accepted all throught the world to see innocents lives being wasted ! - Sadly France seems not to learn it and cope with it at all :(
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 17 lip 2016
What comes to Brexit -I think that they'll get by no matter what they will be doing and no matter what outcome will be - because of the simple fact they've got strong enough market and have kept a firm ties with the US. Surely being off outside the EU won't do any harm to prosperity . If we have made the same decision we would be in trouble simply because our economy is cripping in comparision to the UK's economy .If we quit the EU , we would end up the whole lot worse without a doubt.
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 31 lip 2016
Cytat:

Yep , some will not come round but some will, you know, 'you snooze it - you lose it' - a friend of mine once said and he was right . ,simple as that . I've learned through life not to take everything for granted simply because we never know whether everything will fall into place ;) Sorry for bad English .
re chances:
You never get a second chance to make a first impression,...so make it count.
Cytat:
You never get a second chance to make a first impression,...so make it count.

So true @Terri , That is what comes first and love depends upon for a little while of infatuation , I'd put it this way and I do believe there's something in it .
btw , I deserve better chance to come through all those years , I dealt on the end of my tether trying to sort out m ex's fiery temper , that is why I just decided i'm better off without her at all :)
Just enclosure ,..every one of us has got own things to be dealt and sorted , I won't be laying my thoughts on anybody else over here , every one of us needs to get balance right , lol .I recall the old superb DM's song " get the balance right ' I partied to this as a child :)
I watched D. Cameron being interviewed in BBC qt special edition broadcast . He went on there a little bit more into detail about brexit and possible consequences for the EU single market .I think he simply was a bit ( hugely) surprised at ' remain or leave' referrendum outcome when it came to polls . Despite the fact that he reassured everyone that it would not be affecting economy - some guest's thoughst were quite in opposite. Whatever future holds i'm quite sure the one thing - if we quit we wouldn't get by just because the UK's economy is far superior to ours . First we are to bring about prosperity and then time will tell whether it is better off outside the EU or it is better stay in.
apart from that, frankly, I wouldn't be too pesimistic about fate of Poles that have remained there- I obviously mean those ones hardworking and contributing to economy's growth . If somebody goes there only to sit a pubs drinking beer and spending the whole day on bulls and after that , claim the benefits , it is the right time for such ones to clear off and quite rightly so
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 07 sie 2016
The problem is that no one has the right to tell anyone else how to live their own life. Some people like to work, to have dignity and self respect. Other like to sit in the pub, have no dignity and self respect. This is what separates the men from the .......
Cytat:
The problem is that no one has the right to tell anyone else how to live their own life.

...Yep , every one of us is bound to makes a choices throughout the whole life ...at the end of the day we are given free will ,but whatever we do, we will ,perhaps one day , have to pay the prize ;) we make wrong decisions , right decisions and indifferent ones - the thing is to not regret any of them :)
hmmm., every one SHOULD have the right to tell the truth when somebody is doing wrong and to tell the truth full square in the face :))
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 08 sie 2016
Cytat:
This is what separates the men from the .......

...What d'you mean by that if you could tell me? To cut through what really matters I would say that some women are diving into the same water : and those were known to me personally .i've never been that kind of guy to bring them back on track - I just told them what I think full square in the face . That is why I do think in most of cases, this is all about each other's understanding and then you can deal with any troubles eating you out .
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 08 sie 2016
Women like to be told anything with flowers, chocolates and diamonds (big ones). Then it doesn't really matter what you say - your gifts do all the talking necessary.
Men will listen to anything as long as the woman is naked, or wrapped in some fancy colourful undergarment wearing very high heels.
This is what separates the men from the women. Women always cost money, men just want 's..'
Cytat:
Women like to be told anything with flowers
I sometimes can;t resist thinking women are such devious creatures we can ever meet throughout all God's given Earth .. no offence :) My point is that you'd better think twice before you fall in love with someone kept tempting you ,just infatuation- I'd never called it love - frankly,- I'll never let it happen again, I'm now wiser because of that and I am strong enough to get myself going again, just womens;s nature - some may say I only want to put that .I managed to get out of it with my head held high and relatively unscathed
Goodness me, I don't know how I found myself reading through the posts above, but there's so much cynicism there...! What on earth happened to the good old fashioned optimism?

Terri, I don't know what you've been through, but there's so much anger behind your words:

"Women like to be told anything with flowers, chocolates and diamonds (big ones). Then it doesn't really matter what you say - your gifts do all the talking necessary.
Men will listen to anything as long as the woman is naked, or wrapped in some fancy colourful undergarment wearing very high heels. "

Is this really how you see women? Is this how you see yourself? And if you think a man would only listen to you when you're naked then perhaps it may be because what you comes out of your mouth resembles the quotation above and hence requires another interesting element to catch someone's attention ;)

I won't even quote my other fav bit about the lack of freedom being the solution to all world's problems. I just hope you find more love for the world at some point as it's sad to read what you've written there.

The tone is so gloomy, no wonder the discussion is dying! Anyone cares to discuss something else?
Hello darling. Just give me diamonds (big ones 2 or 3 carats) & I'll say anything you want.....
In time, men come & go but diamonds are for ever....
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-90 z 129

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauka języka